Still no ability for avatar
1271 5 2015-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Still have found no answer as to why I can not upload an avatar.....I can however on my profile page.
Ed, Autumn can you do anything about my settings page.

I am using my laptop........You can see from my scteenshot I don't even have a button to click/select a file
Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 11.50.55 AM.png
2015-7-7
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

I wound up doing it from my desktop computer. Never could get my ipad to put in a new avatar
2015-7-7
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Mine worked from my desktop.
lt takes a minute to kick in, but press Ctrl-F5 once you're done, then refresh the page. And if you post on a thread, you'll likely need to hit Ctrl-F5 again.
2015-7-8
Use props
rob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571690 ft
United Kingdom

Just login to the Dji site not the forum and do it there, works 100%
2015-7-8
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-7-8 16:08
I confirm - the way that the dji website is set up - it is currently not possible to add / change yo ...

Thank you Selina, but I'm not using a mobile. I'm on my MBP and as my screenshot shows I do not even have the button to select a file. On my DJI profile page I was able to upload an avatar but it doesn't migrate and I can't here in the forum. I will have to take a look next time I'm on a Windows computer. It's not really a big deal, I just don't like that sad looking default.
2015-7-9
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

I see that greenbean still hasn't managed to change the avatar. Perhaps a windows machine hasn't become available yet???
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules