How long does the refresh program take?
1941 4 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nitr0x606
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105 ft
United States

Hello I started a claim for a my mini 2, still waiting to here back as it’s a flyaway case and there isn’t anything to ship. I am aware of the replacement fee and will pay that and shipping. I’d really like to get back to flying again.
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I have forwarded it to the corresponding team to check and confirm. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_zv7cOiPgppIx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2869268 ft
United States

Ya that's the same thing I'm dealing with. They have been telling me they email me and I'm yet to receive something.
2021-3-22
Use props
nitr0x606
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105 ft
United States

Make sure they have the right email, or create a post on here. I heard back within 48hrs of making a forum post. My case was a flyaway at first but I was able to recover the drone, before I recovered it it took 2 weeks of emails back and forth not going anywhere for the flyaway claim. I recovered it on a Saturday and had to create a new claim as it was not a flyaway anymore but rather a repair and replace and shipped it Monday. I had it back the very next week. It was not the original drone, instead I received a brand new drone with the packaging and safety stickers still applied. If it’s a flyaway they want all the flight data and info you can supply ( think of filing a report for a missing car). My only advice is be completely honest with them and be patient, there are ALOT of people crashing their stuff and expecting a new drone within the week, that won’t happen unless your incredibly lucky.
2021-3-23
Use props
Ubaldo Alfaro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2894449 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zv7cOiPgppIx Posted at 3-22 09:15
Ya that's the same thing I'm dealing with. They have been telling me they email me and I'm yet to receive something.

Good luck same thing happens to eventually I got tired of if with warranty and extra warranty or whatever they call it no help finally got a percentage towards another device off seems better than nothing but they don’t care about there costumers
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules