Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Norway

What a fantastic bird I have !

My Inspire has been rock solid from day one. I have been flying in wind, sun, heat and cold - never had a serious problem with it. It has been flown in a lot of European countries - no problem. Lately after Pilot app 1.2.0 (iOs) - had problems with videofeed due to " automatic channel " lock. Now I have changed my settings to USA and I have the custom channels enabled again - and stable video feed. I have had two crash with the Inspire - one from a table down into sand ( tree broken propellers and cleaning of motors ) - and now lately crash into a huge tree causing two propellers broken and camera ripped off. Attached the camera again and everthing works fine.
I know the limitations of the camera and hope for a better one, but to be totally honest - My skills is not up to the Inspire camera yet so for now I am very pleased with the results I get from it.
I am so pleased with my Inspire that I sold my Phantom two days ago - I might get another Inspire as a backup or just order one if something should happen - or just sit and wait to see if it is to be an Inspire 2.

Now to the bench - doing 200 flights maintenance.

Happy flying everyone !!!!
2015-7-8
Use props
leif.pensar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336903 ft
Sweden

Question, where did you change the setting to get manual channels back in the app?
2015-7-8
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

leif.pensar Posted at 2015-7-8 19:11
Question, where did you change the setting to get manual channels back in the app?

iPad Air - generelt - språk og region - forandre fra Sverige til USA
2015-7-8
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-8 19:21
iPad Air - generelt - språk og region - forandre fra Sverige til USA

Trixigt ... ;)
2015-7-8
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm with you, I love the Inspire 1, its a great platform. I have 125 flights under my belt, each one helps the learning of how the machine behaves, the forum has been great in learning the behavior from experts as well.
2015-7-8
Use props
daniel.frederik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10656 ft
New Zealand

200 flights? Great! But it's time to throw away your quick release props & hubs and buy new ones ( as per the Dji Manuals )

Self tightening prop advocate.
2015-7-8
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

daniel.frederik Posted at 2015-7-9 01:49
200 flights? Great! But it's time to throw away your quick release props & hubs and buy new ones ( a ...

Funny you say that - actually I crashed my QR props a couple of days ago - so I am now on self tightening props.
2015-7-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Congrats on the 200
2015-7-8
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-9 09:03
Congrats on the 200

Thank you - this has been a fantastic joy. I am retired and having this hobby with this fantastic bird truly enrich my life. It stimulates my creativity, gives adrenaline kicks, push my computing skills, empty my wallet and have eaven given me some new friends.
2015-7-8
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have 213 Flights...very happy with my Inspire i have taken it with me to the Caribbean on holidays ..i love it! i also have P3 but i prefer Inspire -1 because of it rock steady record and ability to fly in strong winds
2015-7-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

I couldn't agree with you guys more. Out of all the DJI multi-rotors I own the Inspire1 gets the most flight time.
2015-7-9
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Dude...awesome!  Well done mate!
2015-7-10
Use props
_Carlo
lvl.4

United States

Super Duper Congrats
2015-7-10
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will celebrate when I reach 20 flights..So far my Inspire is still in the shop from the last "Update"
2015-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules