Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_djiguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80410 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Hope you're all doing well.

Curious to see if anyone has had a repair case in the UK since Jan 1st?
I've sent my drone back to Netherlands for replacement on the 2nd of Feb and looking at UPS tracking, looks like it's not even out of the country on the 5th of Feb due to 'brexit delays'

Any guidance on how long it took for your replacement would be nice, as I'm worried i'm going to be drone-less for weeks at this rate.
Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 17.21.04.png

Thanks!

Edit: and yes support, i did write 'defective product, no commercial value' on the box as well as place all the correct invoicing on the outside and inside of the box
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to help you keep an eye on it. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-2-5
Use props
_djiguy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 22:08
Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to help you keep an eye on it. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Thank you DJI Natalie, any assistance or expedition would be greatly appreciated!
2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

_djiguy Posted at 2-6 03:03
Thank you DJI Natalie, any assistance or expedition would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your edits on your original post, due to the clearance under the Customs, it may take longer time In Transit. Our repair center has already finished the data analysis, when your drone is arrived to the Netherlands repair center, we will update the status of your case. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-6
Use props
_djiguy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-6 20:42
Thanks for your edits on your original post, due to the clearance under the Customs, it may take longer time In Transit. Our repair center has already finished the data analysis, when your drone is arrived to the Netherlands repair center, we will update the status of your case. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks DJI Wanda

I am concerned as looking across other message boards etc these delays with UPS are often a month long. Is there any opportunity to send the replacement before mine arrives at the repair centre? I really don’t want to be without a drone for over a month and I move house next month so with serious import and export issues with UPS, I’m concerned there will be an issue with delivery addresses.

Thanks!
2021-2-7
Use props
markmafej
New

India

Brexit

Here I am talking about the Brexit deal, It has. The United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in 2016 and officially left the trading bloc - its nearest and important trading partner - on 31 January 2020. The deal contains new rules for how the United Kingdom and European Union will live, work, and trade together. While the United Kingdom was in the European Union, companies could buy and sell goods across European Union borders without paying taxes and there was no control on the number of things that could be traded. Visit for more information: https://theangeltrust.com/brexit-effects-on-uk-and-ue-from-1-feb-2021/
2021-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules