9695 12 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KArol Levy
New

Belgium

Bonjour à tous,
Je me permets de vous poser une question concernant notre DJI Osmo 2
Nous avons un petit problème voici le message sur l'iphone 8 IOS 14.4 " Allumez le bluetooth du smartphone et revenez sur l'application " La dji Osmo fonctionne mais pas l'appli DJI GO ?
Merci pour votre aide .
Cordialement
K

2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, KArol Levy. Thanks for reaching out! Please turn on the Bluetooth of your iPhone and check whether the Osmo Mobile 2's Bluetooth is connected to your iPhone's Bluetooth. Once they're successfully paired, kindly open again the DJI GO.
2021-2-7
Use props
fansf5fe85da
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi there, I’m having similar issues. My Bluetooth is turned on, the Osmo mobile 2 is on and it says it’s connected under my Bluetooth devices, however when I try to hit camera on the DJI Go app, it tells me I need to turn Bluetooth on...

I saw an earlier post about this on someone’s iPhone X running an older OS, and they just had to enable Bluetooth under the DJI app settings, however I’m using a XS on iOS 14.4 and there is no Bluetooth option under the app permissions anymore.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app too.
Any known solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Mat
2021-2-11
Use props
igholter
lvl.1

Spain

Same problem here. Unable to connect my Osmo Mobile 2 to my iPhone 8. Turned bluetooth off/on, paired Osmo from Bluetooth list, opened DJI GO again. But when pressing "Connect Your Device", I get the same message over and over "Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone. Go back to DJI GO to reconnect".

Is this is a widespread issue with Osmo Mobile 2? Needs a fix!
2021-2-13
Use props
fans49f5ff4b
New

United Kingdom

Same here too! I’m on iphone X 14.4
It seems that the app dji go 4 is not sensing that the Bluetooth is already turned on.

Anyfix?
2021-2-14
Use props
fans1aad91f9
New

Algeria

Hello
I have the same problem
Help please
2021-2-20
Use props
davecres
New
United Kingdom

I have a similar problem Have connected my DJI Osmo 2 device to bluetooth. DJI Go app says osmo mobile 2 connected. I touch the camera button but the indicator to the right just keeps cycling. If I hit the record button on device it plays a ring tone.

Zoom button doesnt do anything. Im running the latest iOS 14 on iPhone 12 Pro Max
2021-2-21
Use props
Mivo
New
United States

fansf5fe85da Posted at 2-11 09:48
Hi there, I’m having similar issues. My Bluetooth is turned on, the Osmo mobile 2 is on and it says it’s connected under my Bluetooth devices, however when I try to hit camera on the DJI Go app, it tells me I need to turn Bluetooth on...

I saw an earlier post about this on someone’s iPhone X running an older OS, and they just had to enable Bluetooth under the DJI app settings, however I’m using a XS on iOS 14.4 and there is no Bluetooth option under the app permissions anymore.

Same issue. Most annoying!
2021-2-21
Use props
Mivo
New
United States

Just deleted and uninstalled the DJI app, then ran setup and it fixed the issue. Good luck.
2021-2-21
Use props
Dieterdong
lvl.1

Thailand

Same problem here. The Osmo mobile 2 has been working perfectly until my iPhone 8+ updated itself to ios 14.4. Very annoying as I am on a filming  job on a sailing boat  in a remote area and now can not use the gimbal anymore. Need a fix urgently!
2021-2-22
Use props
Dieterdong
lvl.1

Thailand

Dieterdong Posted at 2-22 19:11
Same problem here. The Osmo mobile 2 has been working perfectly until my iPhone 8+ updated itself to ios 14.4. Very annoying as I am on a filming  job on a sailing boat  in a remote area and now can not use the gimbal anymore. Need a fix urgently!

deleting the app, running set up and reinstalling the dji go app fixed the problem for me
2021-2-24
Use props
dickiek
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mivo Posted at 2-21 11:53
Just deleted and uninstalled the DJI app, then ran setup and it fixed the issue. Good luck.

Sorry but it doesn't work for me. I have previously had my iphone x running fine, DJI pushed out app update, forced me to agree to new terms and it hasn't worked since, get the message re bluetooth. I have deleted and reinstalled app, tried the suggested fix for bluetooth and it doesn't work. I see many many people are having this issue and although DJI are quick to respond with the "turn off all" solution they then ignore the replies that plainly say it doesn't solve the issue. I have even seen DJI claim my model of iphone isn't compatible when it was before and others have also said it was. DJI seem to have deliberately bricked the osmo 2 in an attempt to force customers to upgrade - well it worked for me! I've just put an order in for a newer gimbal and it isn't from DJI!
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_ojGQZAkXfHDI
New
United Arab Emirates

davecres Posted at 2021-2-21 09:35
I have a similar problem Have connected my DJI Osmo 2 device to bluetooth. DJI Go app says osmo mobile 2 connected. I touch the camera button but the indicator to the right just keeps cycling. If I hit the record button on device it plays a ring tone.

Zoom button doesnt do anything. Im running the latest iOS 14 on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Dear Sir,
How to use Osmo Mobile 2 with 12 PRO MAX.
it’s not at all balancing.
Please help me.
2022-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules