Care Refresh express?
1586 5 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_usbkDHcUL21o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14937644 ft
Germany

How long does it take to send an email with a return label?
Case accepted and Payment received.
Can't send it off as I have no return label or address.
This is everything but an express service.
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're truly sorry to keep you waiting. I have managed to pull up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll help you seek the urgent attention of the team to furnish your shipping label. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_usbkDHcUL21o
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2-8 07:24
Hi, there. We're truly sorry to keep you waiting. I have managed to pull up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll help you seek the urgent attention of the team to furnish your shipping label. Thank you for your patience.

Hi there, thank you for your assistance and understanding. I have received the return label. Unfortunately I missed the post and will have to wait until tomorrow. Personally, I believe if you have to wait a while day just for a email ridiculously long and very misleading as the case information does not mention this at all. "Waiting to receive drone" is not possible if no return label has been sent.
Waiting so long after payment was received to simply send an email is
not what I expect from a "express" service.
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_usbkDHcUL21o Posted at 2-8 07:34
Hi there, thank you for your assistance and understanding. I have received the return label. Unfortunately I missed the post and will have to wait until tomorrow. Personally, I believe if you have to wait a while day just for a email ridiculously long and very misleading as the case information does not mention this at all. "Waiting to receive drone" is not possible if no return label has been sent.
Waiting so long after payment was received to simply send an email is
not what I expect from a "express" service.

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. If you have time, kindly confirm your case number. You may send your reply via personal message. I'll help to keep an eye on this. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_usbkDHcUL21o
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2-8 07:40
We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. If you have time, kindly confirm your case number. You may send your reply via personal message. I'll help to keep an eye on this. Thank you again for your patience.

Thanks again. I have brought package to post and as it will not be picked up untill tomorrow I was wondering if  perhaps it is possible to send the new drone with the proof of DHL receipt? Probably not I guess. Anyway to thanks for your understanding. Case number is  CAS-5892449-C4Y4G9
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_usbkDHcUL21o Posted at 2-8 07:53
Thanks again. I have brought package to post and as it will not be picked up untill tomorrow I was wondering if  perhaps it is possible to send the new drone with the proof of DHL receipt? Probably not I guess. Anyway to thanks for your understanding. Case number is  CAS-5892449-C4Y4G9

Apologies and I regretfully say this is not possible. Thank you for confirming your case number. Again, we appreciate your patience.
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules