orientation thingy
479 8 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

Hey, I've flown 3 flights now with my MA2 and I don't have the thing on the bottom center of the screen that shows the quad's relationship to the pilot. Sorry can't think of the name of it. It's the little half circle gauge with the quads relationship to the controller. Is there a setting I need to turn on? All of my firmware is up to date. No newer versions avail. Thanks.
2021-2-10
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

The "Aircraft Orientation" indicator you speak of was replaced by the "Attitude" indicator located in the lower left corner where the map is. This change over happened a couple of updates ago.
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JimDandy. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. You may also check this DJI Forum link with regards to this matter. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=232999
2021-2-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-2-11
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-11 01:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RdscqsrpU

Thanks for that. My issue is, I don't see the radar at all. I have a tiny box in the bottom left corner. when i touch it, it expands to a slightly larger rectangle with a street map. touch it again to get full map and swap out the live view. touch it again to switch back to live view. I can select satellite view of map if desired. No radar /orientation box. Must be I'm missing something simple here. Thanks again everyone. Much appreciated.
2021-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JimDandy Posted at 2-11 01:58
Thanks for that. My issue is, I don't see the radar at all. I have a tiny box in the bottom left corner. when i touch it, it expands to a slightly larger rectangle with a street map. touch it again to get full map and swap out the live view. touch it again to switch back to live view. I can select satellite view of map if desired. No radar /orientation box. Must be I'm missing something simple here. Thanks again everyone. Much appreciated.

Perhaps post a screenshot of what you see.
2021-2-11
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

JimDandy Posted at 2-11 01:58

In the map box on the left bottom, there are some additional buttons in each corner of the box. Try the one on the bottom right.
2021-2-11
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

MySky Posted at 2-11 07:29
In the map box on the left bottom, there are some additional buttons in each corner of the box. Try the one on the bottom right.

Sometimes it is actually not easy to hit that little icon in the corner exactly ...
2021-2-11
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
United States

MySky Posted at 2-11 07:29
In the map box on the left bottom, there are some additional buttons in each corner of the box. Try the one on the bottom right.

Bingo.  I knew I was missing something very simple. Thanks for the advise. Much appreciated. Peace.
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules