ZOOM PLEASE
996 9 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mini1pilot
New

United States

Please give the mavic mini live digital zoom. I know that you want us to buy the mini 2, but please give us digital zoom.
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mini1pilot. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic Mini, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2021-2-10
Use props
fans55d88441
lvl.2
Croatia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 21:57
Hello there mini1pilot. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic Mini, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.

DJI must understand that by significantly deviating from it's usual release schedule (basically releasing Mini 2 a full year earlier than expected) they have made a lot of people that have bought MM just a few months prior frankly a bit angry. To soften this unexpected blow it would really be fair to publish a significant upgrade to MM's firmware. Mini 2 would still have significant hardware advantages (more power in flight, Occusync2) even if MM gains most of the purely software based upgrades (RAW support, zoom, even possibly a DLOG color profile for the video).
2021-2-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-2-11
Use props
fans08b5dde5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

+1 it should be possible because camera is able and digital zoom iz just a software image crop.
2021-2-11
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

I'd like also to have panorama shots!
2021-2-11
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States