Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help to unbrick battery - firmware issue, two center LEDs lit
535 2 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doctor Dro
lvl.1

Fiji

Due to a phone error, a firmware battery update was interrupted. I need assistance on how to clear/update firmware for a battery.
Current behavior: battery when charged only displays the middle two LEDs on when attached to the battery charger or drone.

When the battery is fully charged in the drone, the phone app claims the battery is critically low. It recognizes that it needs a firmware update. When clicking the update it stalls at 0%.

From browsing this forum, I was advised to use the DJI Assistance app on my PC. However, when I connect my DJI Mini 2 to my PC through the app, the only option that shows is to export a log file. Even when I connect it with one of my batteries that work that is the only option.

Please advise if you think you can help. Thanks!
2021-2-10
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

Hmm. My app crashed when updating a battery. But I'm sure the app has nothing to do with the update process. It sends the firmware over sure. But I'm sure the drone integrity checks the firmware before writing it to the battery.

Manual doesnt have two middle LEDs as a code. Probably a knackered battery
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Doctor Dro. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We'd like to know more about the issue you're encountering. If you could kindly, please upload a short clip depicting the issue and include the battery's serial number. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules