Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick Transfer not working
3395 11 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EjTJgJF4Mzcy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141516 ft
Greece

Good evening my friends I have a big problem Can not connect Quick Transfer to my phone with the drone.
while I have pressed wi-fi and this Bluetooth again does not recognize the ancient ones at all so I can transfer them.
please if anyone can help me solve this problem thank you very much.
2021-2-15
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Try signing out of your dji account and back in
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_EjTJgJF4Mzcy
lvl.1
Greece

RenegadeCowboyAZ Posted at 2-15 11:24
Try signing out of your dji account and back in

Thank you very much for your answer as soon as I do I will answer what has happened
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_EjTJgJF4Mzcy
lvl.1
Greece

I tried without my account and nothing happened maybe there is another solution thank you
2021-2-15
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

djiuser_EjTJgJF4Mzcy Posted at 2-15 12:46
I tried without my account and nothing happened maybe there is another solution thank you

Sorry to hear that it didn’t work friend
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the version of the DJI Fly application installed on your mobile device and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Use QuickTransfer Mode. Thank you.

2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_EjTJgJF4Mzcy
lvl.1
Greece

good morning the app version I use in DJI mini 2 is 1.2.4 and my phone is the xiaomi redmi note 9 pro.what i do now is take out micro sd card and insert it in my computer so i can take the photos
Thank you for your prompt reply and I hope a solution is found.
2021-2-15
Use props
ngraham
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11847 ft
Australia

same problem here with new Mavic 3 and iPhone 11 Max iOS 15
2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_6hNEl8ZlK6t8
New

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-2-15 19:42
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the version of the DJI Fly application installed on your mobile device and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Use QuickTransfer Mode. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFchKVoEBvc
Same problem here: iPhone SE2020, FlyApp 1.6.4, latest Firmware Update on DJI Mini 2. Any advise from DJI or should I send the Drone back? Btw: dear DJI representative: please do refer to your tutorials, I tried it several times (20 at least) and it did not work, so trust me and the other users: this is a bug.
2022-6-10
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just bought the DJI RC, the cache files on it are terrible and extremely low quality.
So, it told me to connect to the Mavic 3 on my phone (Samsung Note 20 Ultra), no matter what I try the quick connect says the drone is already connected to another device, no matter how many times I reboot both devices.
If I turn Bluetooth off it does not see the drone at all.
If I turn Wi-Fi off it tells me turn it ON, so I do, it then says connecting... connected to Mavic 3, then 5 or so seconds later tells me it cannot connect because my drone is already connected to another device.

So I have no way to transfer the quick edits and master shots, this is a massive bug and needs fixing! All this money on a Mavic 3 and  RC and I am worse off then I was using my Mavic 2 Pro.
2022-7-30
Use props
Brighteyes72
New
United States

Is this a Problem again with iPhone and iPad? Just got the drone yesterday but I cant connect to with any of the iPhones or iPads using quick transfer. It will say unable to join the network and that the drone is paired with a different phone. It also get very hot and fast wile I have it setting on my desk trying to get it to work. Please help is there something wrong with the drone?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_SAaPrNdpMNfe
New
Flight distance : 1299 ft

Oman

Any update on this issue. I'm having the same issue with my brand new mini 3 pro. I can't connect to it
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules