Question about crack on mini 2
4011 7 2021-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DylanRob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United States

I picked up the mini 3 days ago and this morning i noticed a crack on it, is this something that could bring problems in the future or should i not worry about it? IMG_4429 (2).jpg
2021-2-15
Use props
DylanRob
lvl.1
United States

Picked up the mini 2 three days ago and had an incident this morning.Looking for som[url=]e[/url] input on what i should do, or if i even should worry about it, maybe epoxy or thin c?

BE73BA00-C1C9-4115-9BD0-90D1D2592DC8.jpeg
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DylanRob. I am sorry to see that your DJI Mini 2 has a crack and thank you for reaching out. Since there is a crack on your DJI Mini 2. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-2-15
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

If you have refresh I would have it replaced ...You don’t want that falling off and possibly hitting one of the motors
2021-2-15
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

If you did indeed crash it, there is a possibility there is also other unseen damage, such as internally, that has occurred. Best to have DJI assess it for any damage/issues that you don't want potentially affecting future flights.
2021-2-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Did you crash the drone?
If not return it for a warranty replacement.
2021-2-15
Use props
Jake DJI Mini 28
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2689026 ft
United States

If you have care refresh, send it in to be repaired. Like it was posted, this piece could fall off and hit the motor. Also, this crack will bring down the price people will pay if you ever want to sell it.
2021-2-16
Use props
DylanRob
lvl.1
United States

I wouldn’t call it a crash, drone went to take off then flipped upside down and landed in the harder snow, it only fell maybe 3 feet. But I still don’t understand how it cracked that piece instead of the whole top piece that it landed on.
2021-2-16
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

possibly enough torque from a blade hitting hard snow could cause this. I think it would be best for DJI to check it out for you!
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules