Mavic Air 2 disconnection
756 3 2021-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E2UNTAE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 607612 ft
South Korea

Mavic Air 2 disconnection keeps happening, do you have any plans to fix this? There is no such problem when connected with a phone. It only happens with the smart controller or is the smart controller wrong? All versions are up to date.
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, E2UNTAE. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you could kindly, please give us further information regarding the mentioned disconnection issue and how do you normally experience it. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-19
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora - I've 2 issues.

#1 I could NOT unlock a zone that I was authorized to fly in  this past Wed. Please see my post ths a.m. regarding that issue.

#2 Yesterday while trying out Intelligent flight modes, the controller would lose video and revert to startup page and I have to hit the Go Fly button to get back in. That does not seem right. Do I have a bad unit?
2021-2-19
Use props
vitaly258
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 01:43
Hi, E2UNTAE. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you could kindly, please give us further information regarding the mentioned disconnection issue and how do you normally experience it. Looking forward to your response.

Here is my problem in other topic MA2 + Smart Controller

I've flown over four different areas with the same result
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules