Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Email update in 2021?
6006 25 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karl.jamesblueyonder.co.uk
Flight distance : 45906 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. Could you please tell me if it it's possible to update an account email address in 2021 as previous questions on this subject are old posts.
If not, could DJI work on this as a lot of customers change their ISP and lose their old email addresses. I have been a DJI customer for a lot of years and have always used my old email but this needs updating. I am in danger of losing my email address and all my DJI account including refresh which is in that address. Thank you.
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, currently, the account email address change function only supports changing to an email address that has not previously been used to create a DJI account. Could you please confirm whether the email address you would like to change to has previously been used to create a DJI account? If not, you can click the following link and submit the email address change request by following the instructions. Thanks.
https://account.dji.com/login?lo ... cation?locale=en_US
2021-2-20
Use props
United Kingdom

Hi. Thanks for the prompt reply. The email address to be used has not been previously registered with a DJI account. I will attempt to change with the link you sent. Many thanks.
It's asking for a verification code. Will this arrive via email after confirming account email?
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

karl.jamesblueyonder.co.uk Posted at 2-20 02:33
Hi. Thanks for the prompt reply. The email address to be used has not been previously registered with a DJI account. I will attempt to change with the link you sent. Many thanks.
It's asking for a verification code. Will this arrive via email after confirming account email?

You're most welcome. Yes, the verification code will arrive via email after confirming the account email.
2021-2-20
Use props
United Kingdom

Sorry. Turns out I have already registered that email. I have logged into that account now and it is unused. Is it possible to delete that account if I am logged into it?
2021-2-20
Use props
Karlos Fandango
New

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Natalia.
I am logged into the account to be deleted if possible please. Hopefully I can then use this address to attach to my initial account. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Karlos Fandango Posted at 2-20 03:13
Hi DJI Natalia.
I am logged into the account to be deleted if possible please. Hopefully I can then use this address to attach to my initial account. Thank you for your patience.

Please follow the below steps to delete a DJI account:
1. Log in to the DJI account via DJI PC Store, go to “My Account” and take a screenshot of “My Account”.
2. Send the account delete request from the DJI account email address to support@dji.com and state clearly that “I agree to delete the DJI account XXXX”, also attach the screenshot of “My Account”.

Please be noted: after the account was deleted, the DJI credit, the purchase records, the coupon codes, Points, repair record, flying data, and other records of the DJI online store, DJI official website, DJI Go, SkyPixel, Forum, etc. will be removed, which is irrevocable.
2021-2-20
Use props
United Kingdom

Many thanks again.
I'll then give it a week after sending account delete message before I attempt to link that email to my existing account.
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

karl.jamesblueyonder.co.uk Posted at 2-20 03:56
Many thanks again.
I'll then give it a week after sending account delete message before I attempt to link that email to my existing account.

You're most welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2021-2-20
Use props
karl.james
United Kingdom

Hi. Success... I have changed the email to my new address. Can I update my DJI store profile picture and username as the user name is currently set as my old email address. Thank you again.
2021-2-27
Use props
karl.james
United Kingdom

Also my username on here is same as DJI store..my old email address. Thanks
2021-2-27
Use props
Karlos Fandango
New

United Kingdom

karl.james@blueyonder.co.uk Posted at 2-27 12:19
Also my username on here is same as DJI store..my old email address. Thanks

Found it In the settings but had to do it on a PC. Thanks anyway. Have a good day.
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_vdpP48IbgJGX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505125 ft

Australia

What a complex arrangement, for what should be a routine change.
2021-3-1
Use props
KarlJ2222
United Kingdom

djiuser_vdpP48IbgJGX Posted at 3-1 00:45
What a complex arrangement, for what should be a routine change.

Yeah I agree but at least it is possible now. Wasn't possible before. There is a link there which I wouldn't have found unless posted by DJI Natalia.
Didn't help that I attempted to change my email to one I had registered before.
2021-3-1
Use props
SmooveG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3556 ft
Netherlands

Now in 2022, and it's not possible it seems.
The link is still there but DJI doesn't send the email verification code to the email so you can't continue.
System temporarily down maybe?
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SmooveG Posted at 9-20 15:24
The link is still there but DJI doesn't send the email verification code to the email so you can't continue.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try this link:
https://account.dji.com/account?locale=en_US
2022-9-20
Use props
SmooveG
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-20 20:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try this link:
https://account.dji.com/account?locale=en_US

Thanks for the link Wanda, but nope, still not getting the email verification code in my inbox or anywhere else for that matter.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SmooveG Posted at 10-1 07:22
Thanks for the link Wanda, but nope, still not getting the email verification code in my inbox or anywhere else for that matter.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?
2022-10-2
Use props
SmooveG
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 10-2 00:25
Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?

Will do, thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SmooveG Posted at 10-10 11:00
Will do, thank you.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your email address as well? Thanks.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_vXmPYhrsKX8e
New
United States

SmooveG Posted at 9-20 15:24

No, it still down and doesnt work for me either
2022-12-10
Use props
Anders Johansson
New

Sweden

djiuser_vXmPYhrsKX8e Posted at 2022-12-10 23:09
No, it still down and doesnt work for me either

And now it's 2023, and still don't work. Seems DJI has become very, very greedy.

"Buy our stuff for big money, but don't you think we will get you any support!!"
2023-5-17
Use props
sebadia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 723064 ft
Spain

Is it posible yet? I get a new drone after years, but I’m using a new mail now, and I got all my flight records in this account. Can I change this mail account to the new one?
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sebadia Posted at 9-1 15:39
Is it posible yet? I get a new drone after years, but I’m using a new mail now, and I got all my flight records in this account. Can I change this mail account to the new one?

Hello, you can login to the DJI official website and click My Account to modify your account information:
https://my.dji.com/
2023-9-1
Use props
sebadia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 723064 ft
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 22:57
Hello, you can login to the DJI official website and click My Account to modify your account information:
https://my.dji.com/

Thank you Wanda. It doesn’t let me change to the new one, maybe because it’s deleted just 2 days ago I believe, and I have to wait 15 days maybe? Let’s wait and see.
Have anyone try to change to a email already used in an account?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sebadia Posted at 9-5 01:07
Thank you Wanda. It doesn’t let me change to the new one, maybe because it’s deleted just 2 days ago I believe, and I have to wait 15 days maybe? Let’s wait and see.
Have anyone try to change to a email already used in an account?

If so, the cancellation will be completed within 15 business working days since users submit the delete request.
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules