Mavic Pro controller wont connect and powers off
1260 4 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeclanOB
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

Have had the Mavic Pro a few years now. Today the controller would not swicth on. By that I mean two presses and shows 'connecting' but after a few seconds power off. After 10 attempts it did stay on but in 'connecting' mode wit symbol showing controller with wifi but not connecting to Mavis which has yellow flashing light. Tried multiple times incluindg full charge to 100 pct frpm 70. Power on and off, hold button 9 and 20 seconds to attempt reset. Download assistant but it cant find anyting when both on. Now managed to have controller power on but cannot see drone or assistnat which cant detect controller. Also have another useb to iphone cable plugged in versus on one controller. Had this repaired at great expense a year ago so not happy not working now after some successful flights. BUT had a flight 6 months ago where lost connnection created great problems but eventually after hovering over sea the drone reconnnecetd and came down into my hand. Just now used assistnat to locate drone and brought up that former location ?

Any hekp appeciate to reset and upadte software etc. BTW did reset droe to red light but to no effect.

Regards
Declan

mavic controller

mavic controller

2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DeclanOB. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend checking whether the aircraft's Control Switch is toggled to RC and not Wi-Fi. Once set, please link the aircraft and remote again.
2021-2-21
Use props
DeclanOB
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-21 05:01
Hi, DeclanOB. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend checking whether the aircraft's Control Switch is toggled to RC and not Wi-Fi. Once set, please link the aircraft and remote again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA

HI,

Thanks and yes was in RC mode. After many attempts I got connection. Today had flight but after 5 mins and no more than 200 m away line of sight it lost connection and returned home and hovered about 20 ft. Connection appeared to re establish and was able to land and recover. So I am appear to have an intermitant connection problem and any advice appreciated to resolve.

Regads
Decla
2021-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DeclanOB Posted at 2-21 07:56
HI,

Thanks and yes was in RC mode. After many attempts I got connection. Today had flight but after 5 mins and no more than 200 m away line of sight it lost connection and returned home and hovered about 20 ft. Connection appeared to re establish and was able to land and recover. So I am appear to have an intermitant connection problem and any advice appreciated to resolve.

Please ensure that the aircraft is flying within the optimal transmission zone. To achieve the best transmission performance, maintain the appropriate relationship between the operator and the aircraft.
2021-2-22
Use props
Artem Chapai
New

Netherlands

Hey guys. Unfortunately faced a problem almosy the same as DeclanOB descibed before. Trying to launch RC bit after 3 seconds of "connection" it shuts down. No chance to connect it to PC, Nothing helps
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules