511 3 2021-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RHGa2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147375 ft
  • >>>
United States

I needed to link a new remote to one of my Mavic Pro drones.  So, I followed the process to do so and got to the stage where it says to press the RC linking button on the AC.  But the button doesn't do anything.  I can't link any remote to the drone now.  The old remote failed so I can't try it anymore.  However, the new remote pairs fine with another Mavic Pro I have. So its not the remote.  Again, pushing the button doesn't seem to do anything at all.  Is there anything I can try to fix this?  Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks  

PS  The switch is set properly. It is not set to wifi.  
2021-2-20
Use props
FTuned
lvl.1

Australia

same thing with mine, the button does nothing
2021-2-20
Use props
RHGa2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147375 ft
  • >>>
United States

FTuned Posted at 2-20 20:52
same thing with mine, the button does nothing

I wonder if the switch can go bad?  I don't know if it is mounted on a board in the drone, or is somehow attached to the shell - which would make it easier to replace and also just test.  But I bet it is part of a board (likely the main board) and next to impossible to replace/repair.
2021-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RHGa2017. Thanks for reaching out! Please make sure that the remote and aircraft have matching firmware. You can update them separately via the DJI Assistant 2 before pairing them up again.
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules