DJI Osmo Mobile 3 - Motionlapse won't play
828 2 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red Dirt Nurse
New

Australia

I've set up a motionlapse.  The video has recorded, however it won't play.  I can scrub throught the file and it looks amazing, but it just won't play.  Touching the play button does nothing.

If I set up a standard timelapse (no motion), then it works beautifully.

I'm using a Samsung S21 (? not supported), and I've upgraded to the latest firmware.

Any help or tips?

Thanks!
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3  and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3.  Thank you.
2021-2-22
Use props
Red Dirt Nurse
New

Australia

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly, mate.

I'm hoping for a patch that'll sort this.  

Some personal testing finds that the motionlapse at lower capture rates only records a panning video (at a normal video rate).  Increasing the capture rate causes the feature to stop.  

Hyperlapse works just fine.

I thought this might be an opporunity for me to upgrade to the DJI OM 4, but I've read the phone compatability list for the DJI OMMobile 4, and my Samsung S21 is not listed.  So, there's no point in even upgrading to the next gimbal.  Dang.
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules