547 4 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ozoffi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

I feel a little bogged down!
I bought my DJI Mini2 from a local dealer, then registered via the DJI Fly APP and also bought the "DJI Care Refresh" for the Mini2 online and am now not entitled to become a DJI Select member ?!
Isn't it enough to own a DJI product and register with a serial number - do you have to purchase this exclusively through the DJI Shop? Then DJI will surely get many Select Members - not me ... (I'm not allowed to)

2021-2-24
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

It seems to be a way to bring in some more money while also guarantying people will buy more products (purchased discounts).
2021-2-24
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Select does not work in All countries. Not available in Australia, I guess not where you are either.
2021-2-24
Use props
ozoffi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

Membership is not free anyway! For that you pay 45 € / year anyway ... And my dealer also bought the Mini2 from DJI in order to sell it on to me - DJI did not go out "empty" here either
So I don't quite understand the procedure!
PS: I am from Austria (no kangaroos)
2021-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. The DJI Select is only available for customers who purchase a DJI consumer product at the DJI Online Store. For more information, please refer to this website:
https://store.dji.com/pages/help-center-select

Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules