1254 7 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel_ktm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 724301 ft

Italy

Hello everyone,

I have had this problem for the last year and still haven't been able to fix this roll in the gimbal. Please can someone suggest a solution, I've gon through all the settings and calibrated the gimball countless times.

These are some of the pictures from a test flight where turn fully left and right. After turning the gimbal takes a fiew seconds to full stabilize from tilting left or rignt.

First Picture:
This is when i make thedrone spin left, ( the gimbal banks right and slightly upwards)

Second Picture:
This is when I spin right, ( gimbal tilts left and slightly upewards)

Picture 2

Picture 2

Picture 1

Picture 1
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone, please? At the same time, could you check if there is an error message prompt in your app? Thanks.
2021-2-25
Use props
daniel_ktm
lvl.1

Italy

Hello

My drone is a Phantom 4 Pro, and no no error messages are coming up on my screen, nor dose the gimbal seem to have this fault when you hold the drone in you’re hands and try to pan with it or move it.
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

daniel_ktm Posted at 2-25 06:19
Hello

My drone is a Phantom 4 Pro, and no no error messages are coming up on my screen, nor dose the gimbal seem to have this fault when you hold the drone in you’re hands and try to pan with it or move it.

Thanks for the information. Could you provide me an original video from the SD card for further analysis? I'd like to help you check it. By the way, please check if the firmware for the drone and controller has been updated to the latest.

You may upload the original video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the link with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2021-2-25
Use props
daniel_ktm
lvl.1

Italy

Hello

My drone is a Phantom 4 Pro, and no no error messages are coming up on my screen, nor dose the gimbal seem to have this fault when you hold the drone in you’re hands and try to pan with it or move it.
2021-2-26
Use props
daniel_ktm
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-25 19:23
Thanks for the information. Could you provide me an original video from the SD card for further analysis? I'd like to help you check it. By the way, please check if the firmware for the drone and controller has been updated to the latest.

You may upload the original video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the link with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello sorry for the late response

This is the link to the video of this strange gimbal roll that I'm experiencing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm348zfldfijbam/dji%20clip%20roll%20.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm348zfldfijbam/dji%20clip%20roll%20.mp4?dl=0

I hope you are able to help me resolve this issue as it is really annoying when panning, or following a moving object.
2021-5-22
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is your gimbal mode set to FOLLOW?
If it is set to FPV the gimbal rolls...
2021-5-22
Use props
daniel_ktm
lvl.1

Italy

Eric13 Posted at 5-22 06:40
Is your gimbal mode set to FOLLOW?
If it is set to FPV the gimbal rolls...

Hello yes I understand what you mean, but the drone dose this in both modes. And for FPV mode it should roll into the turning direction of the drone, at the moment it's turning in the opposite direction, like if it cant keep up with the gforce exerted by the drone turning. I think there might be a component that is faulty, sometimes when rested on a table the drone's gimbal hovers left and rights "very very slightly" again this might be normal, but I thought its worth adding.
oh and I obviously recalibrated the gimbal countless times.
2021-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules