Where is the list of approved phones and what minimum performance...
2081 5 2021-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirakai
lvl.1
United States

Where is the list of approved smart phones?

Also what is the minimum specifications for a phone to work with a MA2?

I am currently interested in this phone:
Amazon.com: OUKITEL K9 Unlocked Cell Phones 7.12" FHD+ Water Drop Screen 4GB RAM+64GB ROM,16MP+8MP Dual Camera, 6000mAh Battery 4G Android 9.0 Unlocked Smartphones, Dual SIM Smartphone Support OTG(Black)

I would not register it (with a carrier - so no cell) just use it as a wide viewing screen with wify?

Thanks
2021-2-28
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It needs to be a full 64bit infrastructure to work with DJI Fly, that is 64bit cpu and 64bit operating system.
2021-2-28
Use props
kirakai
lvl.1
United States

Looks like it uses a K9 MT6765 which is 64 bit compliant.  So perhaps, good to go there.  Any other comments?
2021-2-28
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

kirakai Posted at 2-28 08:41
Looks like it uses a K9 MT6765 which is 64 bit compliant.  So perhaps, good to go there.  Any other comments?
Check it's running 64bit OS not just using a 64bit cpu also note there are issues with fly app & Android 11.   Compatible handsets are listed on the fly app download page here https://www.dji.com/uk/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-2-28
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I would strongly recommend against buying a phone that is not listed as supported unless you are able to return the phone if it turns out to be problematic, or if you find other DJI Fly users successfully using the phone. I'm guessing flying with an unsupported phone will nullify any warranty coverage should you need it, which might be the strongest reason to advise against going out of spec. Good luck.
2021-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kirakai. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. With regards to this matter the mobile device needs to be 64-bit, otherwise the DJI Fly application is not compatible with the Android distribution and will not work. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules