Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Our review :) (non fpv pro pilots)
12Next >
17077 67 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Assenmacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Guys we haven't been this excited for a long time. We had the pleasure to test and review this DJI FPV drone, and it's a blast. Hope you enjoy and let me know if you liked it!

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex Assenmacher. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created for the DJI FPV. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_xl41IDCdNKwm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312802 ft
United States

Good video, now considering to buy the FPV Drone
2021-3-4
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Very cool video Alex! Big fan of yours on youtube!
2021-3-4
Use props
DRONEMASTER306
lvl.1

United States

Nice video. I am kind of thinking about buying more drones since i only have the DJI mini 2. The Mavic air 2 is one i really want, but this FPV drone is something else. I am considering buying it, since it is also beginner-friendly drone. Thank you for uploading!
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_DcVeKD7pIO6U
New

Germany

Very nice the Drone and your Video
2021-3-4
Use props
fans395b395c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Thank you!
2021-3-4
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Man that motion controller is impressive. I wish they had one for Occusync 2 drones.
2021-3-5
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

xivo hahaha
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_Sj7igAjvzkRz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169718 ft
United States

I'm going out and buying one a.s.a.p. it looks amazing and with 3 different choices you can fly in sounds like a no brainer to me. D.j.i is always ahead of the game
2021-3-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flight time is more like 8 mins not 20
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_EQjCBLQg28t2
New
Philippines

Awesome video... sad to say i got a defective drone fpv out of the box. connected it, activated, app auto updated it... then boom ESC Error and Propulsion Error.... I'm wondering if its an update issue... any of you guys able to help me download and test the old firmware?
2021-3-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool video Alex.    That motion controller is super impressive.
2021-3-6
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DroneJunkieQc Posted at 3-5 05:16
Man that motion controller is impressive. I wish they had one for Occusync 2 drones.

Is the first thing I buy if will work with Occusync and can replace the remote ...
As for FPV...mneaaahhh...just for fun is not worthing, a lot of minuses...also here was tested and in 500m the Googles had artifacts, so...not great.By the way, how is DJI with the trial that is actioned in, as is accused that stoled the tech with that remote?
In case it looses, what will happen?
2021-3-7
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 3-7 01:14
Is the first thing I buy if will work with Occusync and can replace the remote ...
As for FPV...mneaaahhh...just for fun is not worthing, a lot of minuses...also here was tested and in 500m the Googles had artifacts, so...not great.By the way, how is DJI with the trial that is actioned in, as is accused that stoled the tech with that remote?
In case it looses, what will happen?

Oh I think they will beat it.
That Motion Controller is tempting me to buy the FPV jut for normal drone flying.
They need to make this controller for occusync 2 drones. They gonna sell a ... load of them.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_ZwL1CxdyTp2z
lvl.1
France

How do you train on the virtual flight simulator when you only have android phones?
2021-3-7
Use props
Alex Assenmacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Thank you all guys for the feedback
2021-3-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Awesome, thanks
2021-3-8
Use props
Dygme
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alex Assenmacher Posted at 3-7 10:24
Thank you all guys for the feedback

Where did you get those sunglasses?
2021-3-8
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

great video the kind of review I like
2021-3-10
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video as usual by Alex.
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_foaK5rMpTHp2
New
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 20:50
Hello there Alex Assenmacher. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created for the DJI FPV. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Is it possible to fly the DJI FPV Drone without using the FPV Goggles and use the DJI Fly App on a device that is supported?

I ask this question for the people who get motion sickness, but want an FPV experience via the capability using their supported devices.
2021-3-11
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Cool, Thanks
2021-3-11
Use props
John-_-D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

djiuser_foaK5rMpTHp2 Posted at 3-11 19:27
Is it possible to fly the DJI FPV Drone without using the FPV Goggles and use the DJI Fly App on a device that is supported?

I ask this question for the people who get motion sickness, but want an FPV experience via the capability using their supported devices.

The Goggles' on screen display is not replicated to the remote device, so things from battery status to obstacle detections to aircraft warnings would be missing. You would just have the cockpit view.

Another minor issue is, there's no good way to perch the controller on the Remote Controller 2.

That said, you COULD do it. But I think the rest of the product line would be a better choice if you don't want to put the goggles on.
2021-3-11
Use props
Michael55david
New

United States

dude, wow really its amazing and interesting i love to watch this. appreciated.
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_foaK5rMpTHp2
New
Ireland

John-_-D Posted at 3-11 21:39
The Goggles' on screen display is not replicated to the remote device, so things from battery status to obstacle detections to aircraft warnings would be missing. You would just have the cockpit view.

Another minor issue is, there's no good way to perch the controller on the Remote Controller 2.

Thank you for replying, the reason why I'm asking these questions is because there does not seem to be any information, as to if the DJI FPV Drone can be used using a supported device and not the DJI FPV V2 Goggles.

This information needs to documented in the FAQ, for people who wish to have more flexibility in their Drone flying, along with creation of content.

Thank you for replying to all I have ask, and it has been of great significance and I hope DJI releases a firmware for people who wish to use the DJI FPV as they would their normal Drones.
2021-3-12
Use props
John-_-D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

djiuser_foaK5rMpTHp2 Posted at 3-12 19:46
Thank you for replying, the reason why I'm asking these questions is because there does not seem to be any information, as to if the DJI FPV Drone can be used using a supported device and not the DJI FPV V2 Goggles.

This information needs to documented in the FAQ, for people who wish to have more flexibility in their Drone flying, along with creation of content.

I have to mention something. I am NOT an expert, I just saw what I saw and reported it accurately. It MAY be possible that a menu item lets you change whether the OSD is shared to the phone, I don't know! If I figure it out, I will let you know!
2021-3-12
Use props
fans6ab35c71
New
Sweden

I can not connect my DJI to the fly app on iPhone, I only see my old drones, need help
Peter
2021-3-14
Use props
fans6ab35c71
New
Sweden

PS it’s the DJI FPV
2021-3-14
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I’m getting 15 min + and landing with battery all depends on your mode and speed.

Mike
2021-3-19
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Very cool Video,thanks a lot!
2021-3-20
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really nice review and video. Thanks for sharing and I subscribed to your channel.

Keep up the great work.
2021-3-20
Use props
0luke1
lvl.1

United States

How did you get it to fly? I’ve had mine for three weeks and the software and firmware is still screwed up. Can’t register it, can’t update firmware, it’s a four figure desk ornament.
2021-3-20
Use props
fansd28ee5d4
New

France

Hello
Today I flew mine, gently crashed on a field, and took 30mn to find it.
Is there à function where you can make it beep from the remote control ?
2021-3-23
Use props
fansd28ee5d4
New

France

Hello
Today I flew mine, gently crashed on a field, and took 30mn to find it.
Is there à function where you can make it beep from the remote control ?
2021-3-23
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74150 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 3-6 00:39
Flight time is more like 8 mins not 20

How so? Maybe if you're flying hard in full Manual. I fly in a mix of Normal and Sport modes and have had 14-15 mins of flight time.
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_kS4448q7TNjF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267749 ft
Hong Kong

I just have the FPV drone for few weeks and love it with motion controller.

Any possibility to flip and roll with motion controller in the coming firmware update?  I don't like Acrobatic Mode.

2021-3-26
Use props
ApoIIo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36860 ft
Australia

Solid video
2021-3-27
Use props
NeonOrange
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2429462 ft