DJI Mavic Air 2 is not listed in the account
1738 3 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armin666
New
Germany

Meine DJI Mavic Air 2 ist nicht im Konto aufgeführt. Können Sie mir helfen?
2021-3-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know you are having issues with your account. Do you mean your aircraft not showing on your Forum profile? If yes, upon checking, your DJI Mavic Air avatar is showing your profile page. Feel free to reply for clarifications for us to help you with your account. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-5
Use props
Aerial Beast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2025640 ft
India

DJI Diana Posted at 3-5 09:13
Hi there. We're sorry to know you are having issues with your account. Do you mean your aircraft not showing on your Forum profile? If yes, upon checking, your DJI Mavic Air avatar is showing your profile page. Feel free to reply for clarifications for us to help you with your account. Thank you for your patience.

even i have same mavic air 2 drone and not showing its icon in the "products that I own" list . Its not even showing in profile avatar list. Only total flight distance is showing in the profile and under the comments. No icon of air 2. OM 4 is showing.
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Aerial Beast Posted at 6-22 00:52
even i have same mavic air 2 drone and not showing its icon in the "products that I own" list . Its not even showing in profile avatar list. Only total flight distance is showing in the profile and under the comments. No icon of air 2. OM 4 is showing.

Hi Aerial Beast, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that, in order for a DJI Product Avatar to show under your DJI Forum account, we need to use the said DJI account to activate a DJI Product, which can only be performed once. For us to verify and check, could you please provide us the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air 2 through PM? Thank you.
2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules