5719 13 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G_BOY185
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5681463 ft
  • >>>
United States

My concern is stick modes; I fly with the opposite/inverted stick mode then what’s defaulted on DJI drones (Stick Mode 3). Is there a stick mode selection within the settings of this drone that's comparable to what's available in the P4/Mavic series? If so, can the tension for the right stick be altered instead? That's going to make or break my decision on if I purchase one of these.
2021-3-5
Use props
Schnodi
New

Germany

custom stick modes would be nice, in the mavic you can change it. maybe it comes with an update
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_T0nUndlc8M1k
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246965 ft
France

I can confirm that you have 3 stick modes.

I have set mine on mode 3, where throttle is on the right stick you can loosen / tighten on both sides of the sticks.
2021-3-5
Use props
G_BOY185
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_T0nUndlc8M1k Posted at 3-5 14:12
I can confirm that you have 3 stick modes.

I have set mine on mode 3, where throttle is on the right stick you can loosen / tighten on both sides of the sticks.

Throttle on the right which is for Forward movement comes that way by default on the Phantom/Mavic series. I want to be able to have throttle (forward Movement) on the left where as ascending and descending is on the right. Based on your response I'm assuming that's possible?

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. Been trying elsewhere to get this question answered and you're the first to reply. Really appreciate it!
2021-3-5
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I fly Mode 3 as well - there is a page thatallows you to switch modes from the stock Mode 2. You can defeat the spring on either stick!

Mike
2021-3-5
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I fly mode 1. I thought that this drone only supported Mode 1,2 and 4.
2021-3-6
Use props
omaruisfed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246965 ft
France

G_BOY185@yahoo.com Posted at 3-5 16:28
Throttle on the right which is for Forward movement comes that way by default on the Phantom/Mavic series. I want to be able to have throttle (forward Movement) on the left where as ascending and descending is on the right. Based on your response I'm assuming that's possible?

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. Been trying elsewhere to get this question answered and you're the first to reply. Really appreciate it!

Actually Mode 2 is on by default

On manual FPV: Thats throttle left stick / pitch on right stick
So thats ascend and descend on left / forward/ back on the right stick

2021-3-6
Use props
Just4Fun Rc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48110 ft
Norway

bjr981s Posted at 3-6 00:43
I fly mode 1. I thought that this drone only supported Mode 1,2 and 4.

Wheres mode 4?!?! can only see 1-2-3
2021-3-8
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just4Fun Rc Posted at 3-8 10:02
Wheres mode 4?!?! can only see 1-2-3

Saw it on a review. My drone arrives tomorrow so will check when I convert to mode 1.
2021-3-9
Use props
G_BOY185
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

omaruisfed Posted at 3-6 02:26
Actually Mode 2 is on by default

On manual FPV: Thats throttle left stick / pitch on right stick

And I assume you can change stick modes in Manual Mode, also? Just want to be clear.
2021-3-11
Use props
phylipp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186778 ft
Germany

Hey,

I also own since yesterday the new DJI FPV drone.

I'm also own the mavic air 2. I missing the option to set my own stick mode, like on the DJI Fly App on my Mavic Air 2. The FPV Drone just supports static modes 1-3.

Hopefully a update will bring the manual stick mode!
2021-3-12
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

What the heck are you all talking about? There are only four logical possibilities of stick mode 1,2,3 and 4. The app supports mode 1,2 and three. You need to be the unlucky one to have learned to fly in mode 4 to be limited. Most of the people use mode 2 and some mode 1 (included myself).  What do you need custom modes for? Are you flying with yaw or roll on the up and down stick movement on one of the sticks? Unless you don't - only mode the app lacks is the mode 4. Or am I just stupid?
2021-3-12
Use props
phylipp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186778 ft
Germany

tomekyo Posted at 3-12 08:53
What the heck are you all talking about? There are only four logical possibilities of stick mode 1,2,3 and 4. The app supports mode 1,2 and three. You need to be the unlucky one to have learned to fly in mode 4 to be limited. Most of the people use mode 2 and some mode 1 (included myself).  What do you need custom modes for? Are you flying with yaw or roll on the up and down stick movement on one of the sticks? Unless you don't - only mode the app lacks is the mode 4. Or am I just stupid?

I prefer to change the basic mode 2 to my own, like on my mavic stick configuration:

I want this option:

2021-3-12
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

phylipp Posted at 3-12 09:02
I prefer to change the basic mode 2 to my own, like on my mavic stick configuration:

I want this option:

Help yourself ...

2021-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules