Mavic Air 2 controller battery won't charge.
1522 3 2021-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MelC
lvl.3
United States

My Mavic Air 2 controller will not charge up. It has been charged up before but I haven't used it in months. Doing a double press on the power button shows only the two lights on the left on. Whrn I plug in the charging cable the two lights on the left light up and blink in unison for a few seconds, then the lights go out. Has anyone else ever had this problem?Thanks, Mel
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mel. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-3-9
Use props
MelC
lvl.3
United States

Hi Stephen. I tried to up load a video but was unsuccessful. What the video shows is: 1. I press the power button and the left two LED's turn on. 2. I press the power button once and again to hold down and the LED's sequence up and then drop back down to the two left ones. 3. I double press the power button and the LED's cycle back down 4,3,2,1 to off. 4. I plug in the charging cable and left two LED's blink.
2021-3-10
Use props
MelC
lvl.3
United States

Hi Stephen. I called support this morning and they suggested I send the controller in for repair. I let the controller run down to beeping then no LED's on. It's been plugged in for a couple of hours now and appears to be dead so I'm sending it in for service.
Thanks for your attempt to help.
Mel.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules