DJI RMA NETHERLANDS lost my drone ?
921 7 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Well ,, like i mention on another post ,, my Mavic Air 2 suddenly stopped motors and plumbered when i made a panorama on 20-21m height with almost 60% battery ...
Mavic Air 2 Suddenly stopped and crashed | DJI FORUM

I don't have UPS pickup service on my island so i sent the drone by myself for repairing ... the report of the shipping company is that DJI RMA Netherlands did receive the package ...

but after 13 days they dont find it .... and they don't even analyzed the FlightLog which i sent them from the beginning where it demostrates about i didnt make
any mistake flying ... it was a uncontrolled stop motors and plumbering case,maybe by electrical failure or whatever ...
i even had a chat the last morning with  a online agent which told me that they would inform me by email ... not news today yet

DJI RMA Netherlands lost my drone because i couldnt use UPS ??? what's happening ?

greets to everybody

2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward it to the corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-3-11
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Spain

after 3 months ,, no one give me a solution ,,, support gives the same answer week after week

Kenneth (Support)
8:23 (hace 7 horas)
Kenneth (Support) May 3, 2021, 16:23 GMT+8 As of the moment there's no response yet from the team. I already made a follow up for them to check your request. Su
2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 5-3 06:38
after 3 months ,, no one give me a solution ,,, support gives the same answer week after week

Hi, I had checked your case, the drone had already been sent back. Regarding your request, I will urge the team for the update. Thank you for your patience.
2021-5-4
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Spain

Natalia,they didnt send me the drone ,, they sent the drone to another guy ,, i bought this drone as used ,, after suffer a power failure and crash i sent it to RMA Netherlands for repair,they opened a case and the case is stucked yet ,,, they didnt send me anything ...

Case No.
CAS-5884710-R7G6W0
Product
Mavic Air 2
Serial Number
1WN*****0PY
Customer Name
Per*****ría

2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 5-4 02:41
Natalia,they didnt send me the drone ,, they sent the drone to another guy ,, i bought this drone as used ,, after suffer a power failure and crash i sent it to RMA Netherlands for repair,they opened a case and the case is stucked yet ,,, they didnt send me anything ...

Case No.

Sorry for the confusion. I have escalated your case to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2021-5-4
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Spain

i hope so ,,,, i even couldnt accept the damage repair cost to get my Mavic Air 2 repaired back to me ... and more than 3months has passed

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 5-5 01:55
i hope so ,,,, i even couldnt accept the damage repair cost to get my Mavic Air 2 repaired back to me ... and more than 3months has passed

Our supervisor team will keep following up on your case until it resolved. Thanks again for your patience.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules