1342 5 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi everyone, I've got a Mavic 2 Zoom that's been sitting in storage for a year now after I crashed it, and I was just hoping that people who've had their drone repaired after a crash could chime in here saying briefly how badly your drone was damaged in a crash and how much it cost to have it repaired.

Regarding my drone, it crashed when a sudden and unexpected strong gust of wind knocked it sideways into a tree. It's mostly intact aside from the gimbal and one of the motors, and I'd like to get it repaired before the Mavic 2 series is replaced by the next generation and parts/repair become more difficult. I'm trying to decide whether or not to send it to DJI, or to source the parts and attempt repair it myself. I didn't bother dealing with it at the time because I had been looking to upgrade to the Mavic 2 Pro anyway, but now I'd like to have the Zoom in working order as a backup in case something happens to the Pro.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Illuminations, thank you for reaching DJI Forum about the inquiry. Please be advised that the cost will depend on the result of the diagnosis and an offer will be provided once the unit was properly assessed on our official service center. You have an option to refer to our official website under this link regarding the Repair Component Price inquiry. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry Thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-11 11:39
Hi Illuminations, thank you for reaching DJI Forum about the inquiry. Please be advised that the cost will depend on the result of the diagnosis and an offer will be provided once the unit was properly assessed on our official service center. You have an option to refer to our official website under this link regarding the Repair Component Price inquiry. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry Thank you.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Illuminations Posted at 3-11 12:29
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

You're most welcome, if you have concerns or inquiries, don't hesitate to reach us back, thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check out these guys,   they seems to be doing some good work and free for a quote.  https://djidroneservice.com
2021-3-12
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Did you take the DJI Care package?
Are those the only physical damages or does it also has any function damage/ malfunctionings?
Otherwise if you don't have DJI Care you could always try and ask if they only repair the parts you mentioned in order to keep the repair costs low.
Although I know they normally only do full inspections or assessements, in the past they did take on these type of requests and only replaced the parts requested by the customer.
Though I am not sure if they still do this currently? So I would recommend to just try ask and see what they reply?
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules