Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Log- Max distance column please!
756 5 2015-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bahamasboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

Since we are often talking about how FAR we can fly before losing signal etc.... wouldn't it make sense to have a column in the flight log showing our maximum distance?   Is it there and I'm just missing something?  Would it be as helpful to you as it would to me when reviewing flights?   I know we can scroll thru the flight path and get it, but having it listed on the main page with all of the logged flights would make it much easier to find a specific flight rather than opening each one (that you may have taken months ago) and finding specific stats.

Any thoughts on this one?
2015-7-12
Use props
bastell
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

+1 Fully would love that.!
2015-7-13
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

This data is already available. Open the Pilot app and go to the User Center. Select the middle icon and your flight log is displayed. The distance, time and max altitude of each flight is displayed. At the top, the accumulated time and distance is also displayed.

For comparison purposes, I'm running the Android version of the Pilot app.
2015-7-13
Use props
bahamasboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-13 19:27
This data is already available. Open the Pilot app and go to the User Center. Select the middle icon ...

Thanks, but what I'm looking for is MAX distance per flight. not total distance... just like Max Height.  
2015-7-13
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

bahamasboy@aol. Posted at 2015-7-13 21:53
Thanks, but what I'm looking for is MAX distance per flight. not total distance... just like Max H ...

Maybe some day someone (most likely a 3rd party) will agree to such a need and create the answer. In the meantime, using something like flylitchi, create your own CSV file. Then, in Excel, since you'll now be in possession of the geographical coordinates, loop through the entire array to find the point farthest from your home point - hint, the home point will be the very first point in the array!
2015-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules