New sub 250g DJI HD quad released EMAX BABYHAWK II HD
2609 12 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

the reviews so far have been amazing, even kebabFPV was singing its praises in his review even saying it flies better than his attempt at a similar build
2021-3-15
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bezik. Good day and thank you for posting these videos here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-3-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very interesting find.  Thanks for sharing Bezik.  
2021-3-16
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ordered mine today, gets delivered tomorrow so if the UK weather stays dry ill post my thoughts/flight vids of it in the next couple of days
2021-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one!
2021-3-16
Use props
MisterSpyezFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bezik Posted at 3-16 10:02
ordered mine today, gets delivered tomorrow so if the UK weather stays dry ill post my thoughts/flight vids of it in the next couple of days

yes I watched the reviews and was sold... currently awaiting mine to arrive!

happy flying
2021-3-19
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Bezik thanks for sharing - I've had my eye on that sweetie - is this or anything else out there where I could use any of my DJI goggles & transmitters (Mavic / Mini2 / FTP).

My problem is I fly Mode 3 and I don't know of any combo's which include a stick mode selection like DJI does.

Thanks in Advance!

Mike
2021-3-19
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mike Mas Posted at 3-19 07:07
Bezik thanks for sharing - I've had my eye on that sweetie - is this or anything else out there where I could use any of my DJI goggles & transmitters (Mavic / Mini2 / FTP).

My problem is I fly Mode 3 and I don't know of any combo's which include a stick mode selection like DJI does.

You would need to use the DJI FPV goggles and controller with the Babyhawk II HD, Im not sure about mode 3 i fly mode 2
161709418_10225148438208123_3429014054628523382_o.jpg
2021-3-19
Use props
djiuser_FvqNf1HeMGGH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bezik Posted at 3-19 09:23
You would need to use the DJI FPV goggles and controller with the Babyhawk II HD, Im not sure about mode 3 i fly mode 2
[view_image]

Waiting patiently for your thoughts. I assume you have flown it by now.
2021-4-21
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_FvqNf1HeMGGH Posted at 4-21 02:19
Waiting patiently for your thoughts. I assume you have flown it by now.

Hi, sorry i forgot i posted about the babyhawk on here, yeah I've flown it a few times now, not as much as you would think because the British weather isn't the best. My thoughts are, BUY IT!!! yeah its an amazing little quad that really doesn't feel like a little quad, flies and acts like a 5", obviously a bit slower and a bit more float but its so stable and smooth on the default tune, its also the quietest quad I own, perfect park flyer as people either don't notice it or think its a small toy. On the 850mah 4s batteries I'm using I get about 4-5minutes hard ripping or 7-8 minutes cruising. I was struggling to buy spare avin props for it so i grabbed a couple of packs of the new HQ 3.5" props, they are awful, instantly added vibration, throbbles and propwash, luckily the one set of avin props it came with are virtually indestructible so once i put those back on its been perfect.  
edit: forgot to mention about reception and range, Ive flown the little fella over 1km away using the DJI controller, video and controller reception were flawless, only dropping 1 bar before returning back to me.
2021-4-21
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

Mine came by UPS, yesterday. Only model RDQ had in stock, was with a D8 receiver, so I bound it to my Taranis, got her linked up to my V2 Goggles, and had fun w/850mah batteries. Range and video is outstanding! I will probably install a TBS Tracer receiver, so I can use my Jumper transmitter w/Tracer module. NO spare props, and none in stock anywhere I can find, so be careful until they come back in stock. I may tweak the rates up a tad, otherwise, it's perfect as is. And YES, I have a second Emax Baby Hawk HD on order, for "just in case"  Ha!
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules