Two Controllers for Mavic Mini?
5923 5 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cravites
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48212 ft
United States

Due to the loss of my drone, I have ended up with two (2) controllers and one (1) Mavic Mini. Can both controllers be paired with the Mavic Mini at the same time (not in use controlling at the same time but to have the ability to use to control the drone without pairing again) OR can only one be paired to the Mavic Mini at any one time?My first attempts would seem to indicate that two controllers cannot be paired to the Mini at the same time, but someone may know a trick that addresses this.

Thanks for your response.

2021-3-17
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

As far as I know, only one controller can be paired at the same time.  On the other hand, re-pairing is pretty fast, so you have a spare - either for a failure, or if you have more drone battery capacity than remote capacity (in time).
2021-3-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

mavic mini remotes are cheap.  i you really really like your mini and plan to keep it, i would check into modding it.  maybe you can send it away to covert and have them add an antenna, see how it works out for you.  https://www.covertdrones.com/collections/dji-mavic-mini
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cravites. Good day and thank you for these information posted. As K6CCC posted on post #2 only one remote controller can be used and paired on your DJI Mavic Mini at a time. If you wanted to use your spare remote controller. Please try to disconnect the first remote controller and try linking the spare remote controller. Thank you.

2021-3-17
Use props
ChazWinter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15262 ft
United States

Two controllers would be a great feature for people shooting videos where one person can watch the drone and physically move it in the sky, while a second person monitors the actual camera shot and adjusts the gimbal. This way you don't have to take your eyes off the drone for safety purposes, and you can still get good footage for a fast paced video.
2022-10-20
Use props
StephanieMitche
lvl.1

Pakistan

I would love to help you, But unfortunately I doesn't know much about that. if you need any of my help regarding gaming available for you. https://minimodapk.com/mini-militia-invisible-mod-apk/
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules