Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A Pano from the seaside......

Taken with the Mavic 2 Pro last November.

[See My Other Content...]

2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-3-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Oh, i DO like to be beside the seaside, beside the seaside, beside the sea
2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 01:42
Oh, i DO like to be beside the seaside, beside the seaside, beside the sea

thanks Blériot53.   Another day of rain here again.  
2021-3-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

DAFlys Posted at 3-18 01:44
thanks Blériot53.   Another day of rain here again.

Quite bright and still here - but other obligations will keep me grounded until tomorrow - when rain is forecast
2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-18 01:47
Quite bright and still here - but other obligations will keep me grounded until tomorrow - when rain is forecast

My life feels like that at the moment too.
2021-3-18
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

You do such interesting stuff - love it, thanks for sharing (and inspiring)
2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Droffarc Posted at 3-18 02:22
You do such interesting stuff - love it, thanks for sharing (and inspiring)

Thank you Droffarc. You’re very kind.  
2021-3-18
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Lovely shot!
2021-3-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting location and capture DA.    I'm joining you with the rainy weather.  They are predicting  heavy rain, thunderstorms with hail this afternoon and tonight.  Oh well, got chores on the interior of my boat that need to get done.  
2021-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks Depp.  
2021-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 06:56
Interesting location and capture DA.    I'm joining you with the rainy weather.  They are predicting  heavy rain, thunderstorms with hail this afternoon and tonight.  Oh well, got chores on the interior of my boat that need to get done.

First day of Sun today and a light breeze,  I will be heading out shortly to maiden the Mini 2.
2021-3-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-19 01:03
First day of Sun today and a light breeze,  I will be heading out shortly to maiden the Mini 2.

That sounds great DA.  Can't wait to hear how well you like the Mini 2 after a few flights.

The weather here was as predicted.  We had heavy rain, a lightening storm and then a tornado.  Fortunately, the tornado touched down in a secluded area so only damage was to trees.  Since that weather blew through we now have clear skies and no wind.  
2021-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-19 03:55
That sounds great DA.  Can't wait to hear how well you like the Mini 2 after a few flights.

The weather here was as predicted.  We had heavy rain, a lightening storm and then a tornado.  Fortunately, the tornado touched down in a secluded area so only damage was to trees.  Since that weather blew through we now have clear skies and no wind.

Got out and flew too batteries,  it was quite windy so I saved the third battery for now.  Well its not a M2P thats for sure,   couple of things I didnt like,  the gimbal. it doesn't seem to look as down as the M2P and jumps around a bit, and I do miss not have the C key to flick the gimbal to -90 degrees.  its also slow.   In the wind it got down to 10mph whereas the M2P would have powered on through that not problem.   But it will do what I need and Im sure I'll get used to it.
2021-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-19 03:55

The weather here was as predicted.  We had heavy rain, a lightening storm and then a tornado.  Fortunately, the tornado touched down in a secluded area so only damage was to trees.  Since that weather blew through we now have clear skies and no wind.

Got the gimbal working on the FN key,  I had to set it and un set it about 4 times before it actually works.  I then realised that all the photos from today looked weird (over saturated) and were missing the Exif data.   I know realise that unlike the M2P this wont auto save the photos to the camera roll,  but it will save an "enhanced" version without the exif to the camera roll which is a shame,  but really messes with AEB shots.
2021-3-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-19 07:18
Got the gimbal working on the FN key,  I had to set it and un set it about 4 times before it actually works.  I then realised that all the photos from today looked weird (over saturated) and were missing the Exif data.   I know realise that unlike the M2P this wont auto save the photos to the camera roll,  but it will save an "enhanced" version without the exif to the camera roll which is a shame,  but really messes with AEB shots.

It is without a doubt a step or two down from the M2P in both performance and capability.  I think DJI keeps it "dumbed down" a bit so it doesn't effect the sales of the MA2 and M2s.  For what the Mini 2 was designed for it does a fairly good job.  Hopefully, you'll get used to it.  
2021-3-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-20 05:25
It is without a doubt a step or two down from the M2P in both performance and capability.  I think DJI keeps it "dumbed down" a bit so it doesn't effect the sales of the MA2 and M2s.  For what the Mini 2 was designed for it does a fairly good job.  Hopefully, you'll get used to it.

I think its more bugs in the fly app, I should have to keep setting how the fn keys works for it to stick.  But now I understand it a bit more thats fine.
2021-3-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-20 08:22
I think its more bugs in the fly app, I should have to keep setting how the fn keys works for it to stick.  But now I understand it a bit more thats fine.

The DJI Fly App is not as "up to par" as the DJI Go 4 App, or at least that is they way I feel about it.  
2021-3-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-21 04:50
The DJI Fly App is not as "up to par" as the DJI Go 4 App, or at least that is they way I feel about it.

I think Id agree with that,  first time I tried the fast transfer it only got up to 300kb,  I plugged the cable in instead.
2021-3-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice pano!
2021-3-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks Mr M.  
2021-3-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No problem at all!
2021-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful panoramic photo you have shot. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 21:29
Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful panoramic photo you have shot. Great work and keep flying.  .

thank you for DJI Stephen,  appreciate your comment.  
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DAFlys Posted at 3-23 00:50
thank you for DJI Stephen,  appreciate your comment.

Hi there DAFlys. You are very much welcome and I is always my pleasure to see your work. Again thank you and please stay safe always. .
2021-3-24
Use props
SHERLOCKHOLMES
Second Officer

India

Wow great work
2021-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks SHERLOCKHOLMES,   long time now see.
2021-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules