unable to activate error 1112
1234Next >
9456 120 2021-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joshmura
lvl.1

United States

Help! i I bought this new and have never been able to activate the drone, please help!
Error
device activation prohibited.  Contact dji support for assistance (1112)

sn 3n3gh4w00200se

2021-3-18
Use props
joshmura
lvl.1

United States

3n3bh4w00200se is correct sn number
2021-3-18
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hello Joshmure,

This is usually not an issue they can fix from distance and will have to be send in.
May I ask of you bought the unit new or from someone?
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_FOhwoCdHp4yL
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I have the same issue with my drone Mavic Mini 2 I can't use it
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_FOhwoCdHp4yL Posted at 4-4 18:07
Hello,

I have the same issue with my drone Mavic Mini 2 I can't use it

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you provide us a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? At the same time, please PM me the serial number of your drone, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

joshmura Posted at 3-18 10:18
3n3bh4w00200se is correct sn number

Sorry for the late response. May I confirm that if the issue has been resolved or not? Could you show me a screenshot of the error message in your DJI Fly app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-4-5
Use props
Thomas1112
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-5 00:50
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you provide us a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? At the same time, please PM me the serial number of your drone, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Hello, here are the details
Serial Number: 3Q4CHA91A346VF
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thomas1112 Posted at 4-7 00:41
Hello, here are the details
Serial Number: 3Q4CHA91A346VF

Hi there, thank you for providing the serial number. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the product you reported was stolen during the previous transportation, so it was locked by our company and cannot be activated. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible to apply for a refund (if it is a gift recipient, you can promptly report the situation to the donor).
2021-4-8
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Who did you buy this from?
2021-4-14
Use props
Maj Piugrave
New

Italy

Hi there! I have the same problem. My serial number is 3Q4CHBU2B3C94T.  Could you verifify if my Mini2 is activable or locked? Thanks.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Maj Piugrave Posted at 4-15 09:40
Hi there! I have the same problem. My serial number is 3Q4CHBU2B3C94T.  Could you verifify if my Mini2 is activable or locked? Thanks.

Hi there, could you please show me a screenshot of the error prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-4-16
Use props
fansc60795ad
New
Australia

hi I'm having the same issue with my drone fpv (error 1112) what u suggest to do?
thanks in advance
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansc60795ad Posted at 7-8 00:21
hi I'm having the same issue with my drone fpv (error 1112) what u suggest to do?
thanks in advance

Hi there, could you provide me with a screenshot of the error message prompt? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-7-8
Use props
Maxdi
New

Russia

Hello, I have the same problem. Bought it in the official store. But can’t activate. SN is 1WPBHC900301BQ
The screen of mistake attached
BB92C59D-B956-4CD0-A1B7-FFBEE42BCAD1.png
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maxdi Posted at 7-15 13:23
Hello, I have the same problem. Bought it in the official store. But can’t activate. SN is 1WPBHC900301BQ
The screen of mistake attached

Hi Maxdi, sorry for the issue, after checking the serial number, I am sorry that you may need to send the drone back for a replacement. Please contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-7-16
Use props
Maxdi
New

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-16 01:34
Hi Maxdi, sorry for the issue, after checking the serial number, I am sorry that you may need to send the drone back for a replacement. Please contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Hi. I’m sorry that was the SN of the pult. Here is the SN of drone: 1WNBH4C00201GX. Chek it one more time please. I hope u will help me with activation on distance.
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Maxdi Posted at 7-17 04:06
Hi. I’m sorry that was the SN of the pult. Here is the SN of drone: 1WNBH4C00201GX. Chek it one more time please. I hope u will help me with activation on distance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. After checking, we still recommend that you send the drone back for a replacement. Please contact our support team for further guidance. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-7-17
Use props
djiuser_DAXTGTdrdtxX
New
United States

I am having the same issue. I bought my DJI Air 2S from Crutchfield, which is a large American electronics retailer.  I was given this error code 1112 when I tried to activate it, and contacted DJI support. They told me to send the drone in and they would replace it.  So now I have to spend money to ship them a drone that I paid full price for to get them to send me another one, that may or may not work? and wait however long that entire process takes?  

HARD PASS.

I called Crutchfield and in 2 business days, I had a new Air 2S on my doorstep.  The only problem was that I get the same error code on this 2nd unit from Crutchfield.

I have nothing but nice things to say about Crutchfield customer service.  It isn't their fault than so far 2 out of 2 DJI products they have sent me were faulty.  I don't have any good things to say about DJI customer support.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DAXTGTdrdtxX Posted at 8-24 14:05
I am having the same issue. I bought my DJI Air 2S from Crutchfield, which is a large American electronics retailer.  I was given this error code 1112 when I tried to activate it, and contacted DJI support. They told me to send the drone in and they would replace it.  So now I have to spend money to ship them a drone that I paid full price for to get them to send me another one, that may or may not work? and wait however long that entire process takes?  

HARD PASS.

Hi there. We're so sorry to hear about your experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. Could you provide us a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? At the same time, please PM me the serial number of your drone, I would love to double verify the issue. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_DAXTGTdrdtxX
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-25 00:42
Hi there. We're so sorry to hear about your experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. Could you provide us a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? At the same time, please PM me the serial number of your drone, I would love to double verify the issue. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi,there. I have forwarded these information to the appropriate engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DAXTGTdrdtxX Posted at 8-24 14:05
I am having the same issue. I bought my DJI Air 2S from Crutchfield, which is a large American electronics retailer.  I was given this error code 1112 when I tried to activate it, and contacted DJI support. They told me to send the drone in and they would replace it.  So now I have to spend money to ship them a drone that I paid full price for to get them to send me another one, that may or may not work? and wait however long that entire process takes?  

HARD PASS.

Hi there. After checking the serial number, we have resolved the activation issue of your drone. Please try to activate the drone again to check whether it can work normally, if the problem persists, please feel free to contact us, thank you for your support
2021-8-25
Use props
deltahedge
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-25 23:53
Hi there. After checking the serial number, we have resolved the activation issue of your drone. Please try to activate the drone again to check whether it can work normally, if the problem persists, please feel free to contact us, thank you for your support

Thank you. I was able to attempt activating it again, and it was successful this time.  I appreciate your help.
2021-8-26
Use props
joshmura
lvl.1

United States

KuroKenshi Posted at 3-26 06:23
Hello Joshmure,

This is usually not an issue they can fix from distance and will have to be send in.

I bought this unit myself from best buy. i need to get this resolved. please help, i need to know what to do. this has been collecting dust and its time i get to use my 1000+ investment. thanks.
2021-11-14
Use props
joshmura
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-5 00:56
Sorry for the late response. May I confirm that if the issue has been resolved or not? Could you show me a screenshot of the error message in your DJI Fly app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

You have seen the screen shots, just need to know where to send it please. or whatever, i  bought this new at best buy and its been almost 2 years! unacceptable
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

joshmura Posted at 11-14 16:49
You have seen the screen shots, just need to know where to send it please. or whatever, i  bought this new at best buy and its been almost 2 years! unacceptable

Hi joshmura, I am sorry for your case. As per checking, you may need to send in the drone for service.
Please start a case at our official website https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair and send the whole package back. Please let me know if you have started a case. Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
VISH007
New

India

Hello DJI Team  I brought the drone in california and now i came to india and i wanted to activate it and fly but during activation i am also getting the same error 1112 so kindly help me for the same my drone s/n is   37QBHCFBD102X
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

VISH007 Posted at 1-3 05:45
Hello DJI Team  I brought the drone in california and now i came to india and i wanted to activate it and fly but during activation i am also getting the same error 1112 so kindly help me for the same my drone s/n is   37QBHCFBD102X

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Please confirm the serial number again and make sure it is correct.
By the way, do you have the purchase receipt or could you provide us with a screenshot of the order details? Thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_iDhYvpExA7Ri
New

Brazil

Hello Team DJI I am facing the same problem as error 1112 prohibiting activation. I was in China for work and ended up buying a DJI Mini SE.   

Back in Brazil, I got the error 1112 prohibiting activation.  

S/N: 4CQCK5L00369FC  

2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_iDhYvpExA7Ri Posted at 11-15 04:07
Hello Team DJI I am facing the same problem as error 1112 prohibiting activation. I was in China for work and ended up buying a DJI Mini SE.   

Back in Brazil, I got the error 1112 prohibiting activation.  

Thanks for the information and thank you for your patience. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interests, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).
2022-11-15
Use props
leshiy
New

Ukraine

Hi
Same issue.  The drone was new/sealed but when I tried to activate it error 1112 popped up.  Could you advise what the issue is?
s/n:
1581F45TB21BR1AE00SB

Thanks

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

leshiy Posted at 4-28 05:47
Hi
Same issue.  The drone was new/sealed but when I tried to activate it error 1112 popped up.  Could you advise what the issue is?
s/n:

Hi there. I will send you a PM regarding the matter. Thank you for your patience.
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_gfAcJZhRme8m
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-4-5 00:56

Hi
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. May I help you?
2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue. Got the drone as a gift and is not activating. This is very upsetting to see someone giving a gift and drone not activating and dji asking to send that for a repair. Can this issue please be resolved.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD Posted at 5-22 08:22
I am having the same issue. Got the drone as a gift and is not activating. This is very upsetting to see someone giving a gift and drone not activating and dji asking to send that for a repair. Can this issue please be resolved.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear about this issue you've encountered. Could you please confirm the error message that appears when you activate the device? Could you please send us the aircraft's serial number via PM so that I can further check? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-22 12:10
Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear about this issue you've encountered. Could you please confirm the error message that appears when you activate the device? Could you please send us the aircraft's serial number via PM so that I can further check? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.
Below is the message. S/n: 1581F45T3232300SH03V

“Device activation prohibited” error code 1112
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD Posted at 5-22 13:36
Below is the message. S/n: 1581F45T3232300SH03V

“Device activation prohibited” error code 1112

Thank you for your response. I sent you a direct message to help you further with this. Kindly check. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-22 14:47
Thank you for your response. I sent you a direct message to help you further with this. Kindly check. Thank you.

I am unable to see any messages. Where should i see the messages? Can you send an email?
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_dGOUGsYli2qD Posted at 5-22 14:52
I am unable to see any messages. Where should i see the messages? Can you send an email?

You can log in via a computer and tap this button to check the message.
2023-5-22
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules