DJi Mini 2 "Pairing failed"
4791 4 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas181
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Guys,

just bought my DJ Mini 2 and try to do my first flight. Sadly I Am not able to Paire my iPhone 7 Plus with the DJi Mini 2 (or maybe the Controller)?

When I Am inside the App, I alway see this Picture:
IMG_1628.PNG

When I try to directly Connect the Controller to the DJi Mini 2, the i recive this error:

IMG_1627.jpg IMG_1626.PNG

Where is the Issue and what can I do? Every Tuturial i found started after this Point :/ Even the Original Videos from DJI doesnt show. what you have to do here....

Thansk for your help
IMG_1628.PNG
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thomas181. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. The aircraft and remote are already linked before delivery. To check it, please scroll the gimbal dial on the remote and see if the gimbal camera of the aircraft would tilt up or down. If it does, there's a connection issue with the remote and your phone. Please close the DJI Fly and disconnect the RC cable from your phone, wait for at least 10 seconds then reconnect it and relaunch the DJI Fly. If the problem continues, uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_fUhSf38gLhMA
New

United States

I am having the same issue, cannot connect RC to my phone (iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 15.5).  Have tried multiple times and cannot connect at all.  Please help
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_fUhSf38gLhMA
New

United States

djiuser_fUhSf38gLhMA Posted at 7-19 15:55
I am having the same issue, cannot connect RC to my phone (iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 15.5).  Have tried multiple times and cannot connect at all.  Please help

And I have deleted and reinstalled the app more than once.  Did not help.  
2022-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules