Dji fpv combo with smart controller (Googles V2)
970 3 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k-vista.cl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 708271 ft
Chile

Hola, me gustaría saber por qué el combo dji fpv con controlador inteligente no funciona, actualicé la aplicación dji fly a V 1.3.0, tampoco funciona con la aplicación FPV Live V1.2. Necesito obtener la señal de una pantalla a través de HDMI y no funciona, por favor responda lo antes posible.

Hello, I would like to know why the dji fpv combo with smart controller does not work, I updated the dji fly app to V 1.3.0, it does not work with the FPV live app V1.2 either. I need to get the signal from a screen via HDMI and it doesn't work, please reply as soon as possible  Greetings

2021-3-24
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can’t use the HDMI link to the smart controller when the goggles are in FPV Drone mode. It only works if the goggles are in ‘FPV system’ mode.

As to why, that’s down to DJI to answer I suspect it’s because it gives you a feed into the DJI Fly App.
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, k-vista.cl. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern! We regret to inform you that the DJI FPV is not compatible with the DJI Smart Controller even with the latest DJI Fly running.
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_Xi3Eg1Lm8hah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5369114 ft
Poland

Is it possible to preview video dji fpv drone in the dji smart controller using the dji fly app? App works in on my phone  (dji fly app) and the same version of the dji fly app for a smart controller does not connect to the drone? Is there any way to view a dji fpv drone video feed on a smart controller v1?
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules