Inconsistent Firmware Found - Keeps reappearing
5946 8 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeiserSoze
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42188 ft
Canada

I purchased a new Mavic 2 pro a few weeks ago and keep getting the 'Inconsistent Firwware Found' message every once in a while. I update the firmware but the message still reappears approximetely every fifth time I fly it.  Has anyone had this issue and how do I solve it? (Purchased on amazon canada, its past the 30 days return policy). All firmware was updated before my first flight.
I'm also have the soft edges issue on far right and left sides on my photos which seems to be a thing with the Mavic. Unfortunate given I need it for photography work. I calibrated IMU, gimbal, sharpness set to +1...

Thanks.

2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, KeiserSoze. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that the problem is causing. Please check whether this would only occur using a different battery as batteries might also require an update to match with the aircraft. If you have not tried also, we recommend updating or refreshing both the aircraft and remote's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps.
2021-3-28
Use props
KeiserSoze
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 00:50
Hi, KeiserSoze. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that the problem is causing. Please check whether this would only occur using a different battery as batteries might also require an update to match with the aircraft. If you have not tried also, we recommend updating or refreshing both the aircraft and remote's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Thank you for the response. I have updated both drone and remote as per your suggested. If the problem continues I will report back. I have just one battery so can't try if it's a battery issue.
I have also sent in a request to exchange/repair the drone due to the photos being blurry on the far left and right sides. It's been about a week since I submitted the request along with receipt and haven't heard anything back. Is it normal to wait this long for a reponse or should I resubmit?

2021-3-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have a few batteries,  each battery will trigger a firmware update.
2021-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KeiserSoze Posted at 3-28 10:48
Thank you for the response. I have updated both drone and remote as per your suggested. If the problem continues I will report back. I have just one battery so can't try if it's a battery issue.
I have also sent in a request to exchange/repair the drone due to the photos being blurry on the far left and right sides. It's been about a week since I submitted the request along with receipt and haven't heard anything back. Is it normal to wait this long for a reponse or should I resubmit?

Kindly keep us updated.

Regarding the exchange/repair, please reach out again to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support so you can be assisted further.
2021-3-28
Use props
KeiserSoze
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 23:45
Kindly keep us updated.

Regarding the exchange/repair, please reach out again to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support so you can be assisted further.

Thank you.
2021-3-29
Use props
KeiserSoze
lvl.1
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 3-28 23:42
If you have a few batteries,  each battery will trigger a firmware update.

Thanks. I just have one battery.
2021-3-29
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

My batteries occasionally throw that up even if they were previously updated.
I just let it update, 60 seconds later all is fine.
2021-3-29
Use props
KeiserSoze
lvl.1
Canada

gnirtS Posted at 3-29 16:46
My batteries occasionally throw that up even if they were previously updated.
I just let it update, 60 seconds later all is fine.

Hmm okay. I also did a DJI Assistant firmware refresh. We'll see....
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules