I Am Your Shadow
543 7 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

Music in this footage: Dead Can Dance - Sanvean (I Am Your Shadow)
"Sanvean: I am your shadow" is a song co-written in September 1993 by Lisa Gerrard and composer/multi-instrumentalist Andrew Claxton during rehearsals in Ireland for the 1993 Dead Can Dance international tour. Lisa Gerrard stated she wrote this song missing her family who had remained in Australia. Its first public performance was in Sligo, Ireland and first recorded on their 1994 live album Toward the Within, and later on Gerrard's 1995 solo album The Mirror Pool and The Best of Lisa Gerrard in 2007. Like most of her work it is sung in a euphonic and emotional pseudo-language.

* Filming location:  Laomei Green Reef Laomei Green Reef is a large array of stunning green reefs on a beach adjacent to Laomei  a tranquil fishing village located on Taiwan’s North Coast in New Taipei City’s Shimen District. There are hundreds of neat rows of stone troughs in different shapes on the rocky beach stretching about 1,500 meters (4,921 feet) in the middle of Laomei Bay, which is the northernmost bay in Taiwan. With algae flourishing on the reefs’ surface during the winter’s monsoon season, these stone troughs therefore amazingly turn green, as if they were vibrantly painted atop their pristine surface. Laomei Green Reef was once selected by CNN as one of the most stunning sceneries in Taiwan, and Laomei is the only place in Taiwan that has such a spectacular view. Due to its stunning view, Laomei Green Reef has become one of the most popular check-in spots in northern Taiwan in recent years

Drone:  DJI Mavic Air 2

2021-3-27
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Dreamy, Mavic Air 2!
2021-3-27
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

Tentoes Posted at 3-27 18:57
Dreamy, Mavic Air 2!

Thank you for watching!   
Lisa Gerrard sings in the universal language of spirit and light.  It is like the whole universe manifests through her...  The voice from heaven
2021-3-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Lisa has a very dynamic voice.  
2021-3-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-3-28
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 3-28 23:34
Beautiful footage.

Thank you !  I am glad to see you again.  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day my friend!  
2021-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 3-30 23:09
Thank you !  I am glad to see you again.  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day my friend!

Its my pleasure.     
2021-3-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nicely done!
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced