546 4 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello
My case number is : CAS-5864242-W2S3S7

I filed for a repair request for my mini 2 on the first week of february. I live in UK. Drone has been send via UPS 08/02/2021, today is 29/03/2021 and is still not received by service in Netherlads. I tried contact with UPS but with no effect, just auto not on chat ,even no phone contact. Everytime I try contacting UPS, I spend 30 minutes  listen music in customer service followed by a conversation with an agent who says a claim needs to be initiated.

I filed claims twice, Once on the 2nd of march which was terminated because UPS said the parcel was found. and again on the 24th of march as there was no update on tracking from the last 6 days. Maybe DJI should consider changing the delivery company to other.
I have been trying to contact UPS daily for the last one and a half month and have not received any help.
I have faced losses as I was to get a commercial drone pilot license and I had to attend to requests.
UPS has no regard for the parcel and most of the time the customer service is useless.
DJI, please look into this.

2021-3-29
Use props
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2021-3-29
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear that your having trouble. This is why im always afraid to ship any electronics. May get damaged, lost, or, who knows
2021-3-29
Use props
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sad thing is, the UPS people don't even respond promptly
2021-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

amkazi97 Posted at 3-29 08:19
Sad thing is, the UPS people don't even respond promptly

Appears to be the norm for UPS, regardless of your worldwide location.  There customer support is horrendous.
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules