MATRICE 100 Battery packs
1489 2 2015-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Hi..Besides having not flowen my Inspire for some time now Mainly due to having only 1 battery and the weather and still not recieving the newer QR Props
even after all this time!
I was looking at the Matrice 100 and started thinking Besides some obvious diff's bewtween the Inspire 1 and the Matrice They both seem to utalize the same battery pack only with a different designed top.
And was thinking since it's also cheaper for the Matrice 100 batery (From where I'm situated) $349 for one Inspire1 TB48 pack. I'm tempted to buy the Matrice 100's
TB48 battery and swap out the tops...I mean take a look at them it should be possible.
If only the Inspire 1 was given a Dual Battery system like the Matrice 100 so as it could also get up to 40min of fly time.

2015-7-15
Use props
KnightOwl
lvl.3

United States

Maybe someone can come up with a 3D printed adapter for the Matrice battery that would then let it fit (and lock) into the Inspire 1?  Obviously the adapter will not have the exact form factor as the OEM Inspire battery top but as long as its functional.  
2015-7-15
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Its a good idea, i will like to try it, will try to order a Matrice Battery to test your proposal!
2015-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules