SYSTEM ERROR - WHY
1215 5 2015-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saravanavideos
lvl.1
India

SYSTEM ERROR - WHY

AFTER THE CRASH I HAVE CHANGED PATCH ANTENNA, ESC BOARD, MOTOR - EVERY THING FINE BUT

AS SOON AS I LIFT THE DJI INTO 5 FEET, ONLY 1 MINUTE IS RUNNING AND  "SYSTEM ERROR" APPEARING IN DJI SOFTWARE AND THE DJI BIRD AUTOMATICALLY GROUNDING. THE BATTERY AND WIFI EXTENDER IS FULLY CHARGED. I DON'T WHY IT IS DOING.

ANY ONE CAN HELP ME

THANKS IN ADVANCE
2015-7-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

If you are getting "system error" and your quad is auto landing you need to send it in for service.
2015-7-15
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

It sounds like the crash did a lot of damage, and it is posable that the repairs you did missed one of the problems or were not done correctly and may have caused a problem.
2015-7-15
Use props
saravanavideos
lvl.1
India

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-16 13:01
It sounds like the crash did a lot of damage, and it is posable that the repairs you did missed one  ...

thanks for your reply. the quad is flying up and grounding within 1 minute, is it battery problem or software problem

please describe me

thanks in advance
2015-7-22
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

saravanavideos@ Posted at 2015-7-22 18:02
thanks for your reply. the quad is flying up and grounding within 1 minute, is it battery problem  ...

Do you have more than one battery to try?
2015-7-22
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

saravanavideos@ Posted at 2015-7-22 18:02
thanks for your reply. the quad is flying up and grounding within 1 minute, is it battery problem  ...

Do you have more than one battery to try?
2015-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules