Cannot link drone to controller?
416 1 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droflas
New

United Kingdom

Hi.I had a Phantom 4 for quite a while which was really good, but it was too big and cumbersome and so I sold it.
I have now just bought a second hand Mavic Mini but cannot connect the controller as per the instructions and all the video's I have watched?
The drone was in a brand new unopened box as it was a replacement I was told and it was the original controller and all the rest of the stuff that came with it.
When I turn the drone on, it is flashing yellow.The controller is blinking and I hold the right button for 4 seconds on the controller and it starts beeping.
I hold the button on the drone for 4 seconds and it beeps and flashing yellow green (I think if I remember rightly).
Then a short while and it beeps twice and the remote has stopped blinking now, but the drone is flashing red?
Keep trying to link it and it says Failed,
Any idea's on where I am going wrong?
I just want to get out there and have some fun with it.
Many thank in advance.

2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Droflas. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. If you're still having an issue linking the aircraft and remote either by using the DJI Fly or the combination buttons, we recommend you updating or refreshing the individual firmware of the aircraft and remote via the DJI Assistant 2. Once it is done, proceed again with the linking process to see if that resolves your issue.
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules