Can't Adjust Gimbal Yaw
1794 5 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richard on ESVA
New

United States

Thanks in Advance!
Phantom 4 Pro V2 with about 10 hours of flying time.  I noticed the Gimbal developed a yaw of several degrees.  When I go to ajdust I see roll adjust on the app but the yaw shows no degrees of change like the roll.  When I tap left or right for Yaw I hear the electronic tap from the app but nothing changes.  

Auto Ajust of the gimble will go to 50% and stops there.  Will not advance beyond 50%.  Camera and everything else seems to work fine.

I've gone through the IMU calibration and I'm stuck as to how to fix this.

Thanks for your comments and help.

Richard
ESVA
USA
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Richard. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We first recommend checking the aircraft if there's any dust or sand that might be blocking it causing the mentioned yaw issue. If there's none, a firmware update or refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 might help and once it's done, please do a quick gimbal calibration and test.
2021-4-2
Use props
Richard on ESVA
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 23:26
Hi, Richard. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We first recommend checking the aircraft if there's any dust or sand that might be blocking it causing the mentioned yaw issue. If there's none, a firmware update or refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 might help and once it's done, please do a quick gimbal calibration and test.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvQYXrZeZM

Thank You... but not fixed.

I performed the update and nothing has changed.  The manual yaw gimbal adjustment does nothing and the Auto Gimbal Calibration makes it to 50% and will not complete.
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Richard on ESVA Posted at 4-3 04:29

I performed the update and nothing has changed.  The manual yaw gimbal adjustment does nothing and the Auto Gimbal Calibration makes it to 50% and will not complete.

That's unfortunate to know and since the problem continues, it is suggested that you return your unit back to our Service Center to have it check. You can reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-4-3
Use props
djiuser_dBgVKLKHzdY1
lvl.1

United States

Richard on ESVA Posted at 4-3 04:29

Did you find a way to fix the Gimbal?
I happen to have the same problem with my P4P Version 2
2021-12-5
Use props
Bahadur Bille
lvl.1

India

Same issue here. During boot, the gimbal rotates to its extreme end in all possible direction and takes it starting point on its extreme left. I don't have the option to calibrate the gimbal in my plus model.
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules