488 5 2021-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Storm Warden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46614 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have just recieved my DJI Mini 2 from DJI however I have no idea how to activate the care-refresh that i bought at the same time.

I have not recieved any documetation with the activation code in the package or via email

Also my order is still showing  To Be Shipped

I dare not take the device out until this is sorted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm if your unit was purchased online? If yes, your unit is automatically binded (DJI Care Refresh) with your drone upon shipped out. You may check this link and input your drone's serial number to check. Feel free to reach us if you require further information. Thank you.
2021-4-3
Use props
Storm Warden
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi  Diana than you for your reply.

I am getting the error: "The serial number you entered is invalid. Please check and try again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI Support." when attempt to check my drone's serial number.

Also the app is prompting me to activate support.

I am suspecting that this may be due to the store page still showing "To Be Shipped" in the my order details page.  DHL notification originally said that the order would be delivered Tuesday however they delivered it Saturday.

2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Storm Warden Posted at 4-4 05:46
Hi  Diana than you for your reply.

I am getting the error: "The serial number you entered is invalid. Please check and try again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI Support." when attempt to check my drone's serial number.

Hi there, Storm Warden. Kindly activate your drone and if the issue still persists after activating, you may send an email to the DJI Care team at djicare@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2021-4-4
Use props
Storm Warden
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 4-4 08:16
Hi there, Storm Warden. Kindly activate your drone and if the issue still persists after activating, you may send an email to the DJI Care team at  for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks again Diana,

I have found what the issue was and why I was not able to bind the device.

According to your website the latest version of DJI Fly is 1.3.0 however the version I had was older. Presently 1.3.0 is not available on Google Play Store.  
I initially removed the old version and attempted install the newer version after downloading it from the DJI website but as I have Google enhanced protection enabled my phone was having none of it.

I managed re-install the older version via Google Play and was able to successfully able to install v 1.3.0 over the top of it.  This gave me the "Device Management Menu" which was not visible previously. I have now successfully bound the Mini 2.

I have sent a separate email as I am still getting an error when checking my Care Refresh Status
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Storm Warden Posted at 4-4 12:23
Thanks again Diana,

I have found what the issue was and why I was not able to bind the device.

Thank you for the update. I will urgently follow up with the team of your email. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules