Custom channel in video link
948 3 2015-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
quadslo
lvl.2

Slovenia

After the app update, I can't choose CUSTOM in video link options. I can only have AUTO. Button is still there, but can't be clicked.

What can I do?

2015-7-15
Use props
ian.mcleanspruc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

If you missed my post I will repeat it for you. I only know how to overcome the greyed out custom button on an ipadmini2, but you may be able to use the principle on other tablets. First go into settings, then general, then scroll down to language and region. Select United States from the region list. Open DJI pilot app. and you will see that the custom button is now working as before. There may be other countries that allow custom settings, but the USA was my first choice and as it worked I didn't bother to search for any others.
Good Luck, Best Wishes.
2015-8-4
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

I suspect as some channels might not be allowed in slovenia they lick the ass of your government and programmed some restrictions for your country into the firmware. I suspect this is the main new "feature" in this update they dont have time to make POI or waypoints (there are rumors its for the same reason) but they include several limitations depending on your location.

2015-8-4
Use props
aeriallens
lvl.3

United States

ian.mcleanspruc Posted at 2015-8-5 04:32
If you missed my post I will repeat it for you. I only know how to overcome the greyed out custom bu ...

deleted (wrong platform - sorry)
2015-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules