Firmware feature ideas
403 8 2021-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jean Page
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

Here are some of my feature ideas for firmware updates. Feel free to add your ideas too.

- Flight OSD in DJI Flight app.
- Manual camera settings directly in main menu.
- Customization of the goggle menu buttons: We‘re able to change brightness and volume of the goggles. A neat feature would be if we could use it for other things too, like camera exposure, iso and so on.
- Noise reduction
- Record video in d-cinelike and show normal colors in goggles.
- Switch the auxiliary light in midflight on, off, strobe with C1 on the remote.
- If possible: Transfer photos from drone to goggles and dji fly app wirelessly.

- Use the Smart Controller (or a new one) with dji fpv drone
- Use the goggles with other drones too. (I wait for a Mavic 3 ;) )
2021-4-4
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

I'd like the Flight App to be able to stream video from a goggles in spectator mode. This would remove one wire from the pilot's goggles.
Spectators could take turns monitoring from the extra set of goggles or monitor from the app.
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jean Page. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-4-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I very much agree, at least with the first 6 suggestions.
2021-4-4
Use props
Jean Page
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 19:46
Hello there Jean Page. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Hello Stephen.
Thanks for your reply and for forwarding the ideas to your team. In my opinion the hardware is really great and the firmware is good for the first release. Had no issues so far. But with some more features it will be even better. Keep up the good work.
2021-4-4
Use props
MotB78
lvl.1
Switzerland

I would like to have Stick Mode 4 in the next firmware! Then I would be able to use the FPV drone im manual mode!
2021-4-5
Use props
MotB78
lvl.1
Switzerland

Additional feature in new firmware: Add compability for Remotecontroller V2 to DJI previous Airunits.
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jean Page Posted at 4-4 23:44
Hello Stephen.
Thanks for your reply and for forwarding the ideas to your team.  In my opinion the hardware is really great and the firmware is good for the first release. Had no issues so far. But with some more features it will be even better. Keep up the good work.

Hi there Jean Page. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other request, inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2021-4-6
Use props
Avronaut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Germany

MotB78 Posted at 4-5 01:02
I would like to have Stick Mode 4 in the next firmware! Then I would be able to use the FPV drone im manual mode!

It is incomprehensible why mode 4 does not exist. And it should be easy to make this possible. Fortunately, I use mode 3. I wish you DJI will soon make mode 4 possible!
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules