DJI FPV drone crash
891 3 2021-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaBagBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151135 ft
United States

Sure enough a week into flying my "new" DJI FPV it bounced on a hard gravel driveway. Broke the left front arm, bottom sensor mounts and part of the body.

A) I'm about 90% certain this was my fault, but would it be worthwhile to request DJI Flight Data Analysis on the 10% chance there was a mechanical failure?

B) about how long are people waiting for the replacement drone?
2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum Email and based on what I can see, the case was created this 2021-04-05. Please be advised that the replacement drone will be shipped out within approx 48hrs after the damaged DJI Fpv drone was successfully received and verified by our designated team.
2021-4-5
Use props
DaBagBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151135 ft
United States

Thank you for your reply, however you didn't really answer either of my two questions. Although you did seem to suggest you need to receive the old one back to even get started.  
Then I have no idea how long your verification process might take...
Thanks I guess.
2021-4-5
Use props
Lochs Glens Bens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97776 ft
United Kingdom

DaBagBoy Posted at 4-5 10:48
Thank you for your reply, however you didn't really answer either of my two questions. Although you did seem to suggest you need to receive the old one back to even get started.  
Then I have no idea how long your verification process might take...
Thanks I guess.

Once they receive your damaged drone, they will ship new or nearly new one back out within 48 hours. Hopefully you do not have to go via UPS and customs. If you do, just give them your wallet.
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules