One of the arm's lights are not working
4765 7 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeedForChris
lvl.2

Thailand

Hey,
I've just unboxed my FPV and I'm very disappointed.

The front right arm's lights are permanently off. All 3 of them:
  • the vertical light in the front on the "landing gear"
  • the vertical light on the back below the propeller
  • the horizontal panel on the back along the arm

I doubt this can be confirmed in settings. I turned the drone on and off a couple of times. The battery is full. Software versions is the same for drone, controller and googles. The drone is brand new, just unboxed, never fell, it has taken off just once followed by landing one minute later - indoor test.

Is this something common, or am I so unlucky?
2021-4-6
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unlucky I guess, I have seen one other with a similar issue.

The front legs are easy to remove, inside is a pcb with the vertical legs and a connection plug for them and the horizontal leds. Check they are connected, they just plug in. The method is covered in the manual.

After that it’s probably faulty, return to DJI or dealer.
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NeedForChris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your new DJI FPV. It would be best to contact the dealer where you have purchased the said DJI Drone or you may contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-6
Use props
schuong4
lvl.1
United States

I have the same exact problem, when I took it out of the box and powered the drone on for the first time all four arm lights were working until after I updated the drone's firmware and now the forward left light does not work
2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Certainly a single wire that is poorly contacted.
Maybe repair it yourself ...?
2021-9-8
Use props
djiuser_bFT8cCxOErS3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1432585 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-4-6 19:53
Hello there NeedForChris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your new DJI FPV. It would be best to contact the dealer where you have purchased the said DJI Drone or you may contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Mine operated fine for the last couple weeks and then all of a sudden one of my arm lights just went out too for 700 fucking dollars what the fuck
2022-6-29
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Korea

I bought it in 2021 march. MIne started to have this problem in 2021, May. But it was automatically fixed, now today I have this problem again.
2022-9-9
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

same happen to me, the power connector on the arm had disconnected. I simply plugged it back in and it works ever since. One screw hold the casing on. Be careful when you remove it as the power board sits inside. Plug it back in. Whilst you are there if you have a hot glue gun dab a bit of glue on the connector and put it back together,  Easy resolved if its a connector...
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules