Anyone have their Ronin-m Vertical Adjustment Arm Extension Kit (30mm) delivered
1242 3 2015-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cookinghusband
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

Anyone have their Vertical Adjustment Arm Extension Kit (30mm) delivered?http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-m-tilt-bar-extension-rods-30mm

I have order it the same time I ordered my thumb-remote from my dealer which got delivered already.

I am wondering if DJI have delivered any or are we going to get it for free?

Because without them I cannot get my Conon EOS 1DC properly balance on the Ronin-m.
I have kept the Ronin-m in the box since I bought it because of this.

2015-7-15
Use props
andree.online
lvl.1
Flight distance : 904478 ft
Switzerland

Hey,

I balance my 1Dc on the Ronin M by removing the screw-in plugs at the bottom of the vertical arms. Then I can slide the whole assembly further down and tighten the sled by actually just using the upper part of the clamps. It still feels rock solid.

I have also ordered the extensions, but until they arrive, my current solution feels sturdy enough. Everything sits very tight and I'm not worried at all. Food for thought....
2015-7-16
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

andree.online@g Posted at 2015-7-16 16:55
Hey,

I balance my 1Dc on the Ronin M by removing the screw-in plugs at the bottom of the vertical a ...

Haha Andree is me from DVXUSER, glad to see you here,
Just for info I was able to more or less balance the 1DC+70-200L 2.8 on Ronin-M by sliding the tilt arm all the way down like you do.

Are you using it with your 24-105L?

Please post again when you receive the extension, DJI is very slow on delivering these optional parts, just want to know if it is my dealer or DJI 's problem
2015-7-18
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Sorry for that, please wait for a few more days, if you orddered on DJI online store, you can check the status by sending email to onlinesales@dji.com
2015-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules