Pan axis clamps slipping
1340 7 2014-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ralph
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello,
My Ronin keeps slipping in the pan axis when i go from lowmode to uprightmode and vice versa. Ive tried to tighten the screws on the clamps, but it doesnt seem to make any difference, its still slipping back and forth. Not a good feeling when having your gear on the gimbal.
Any way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!
2014-11-24
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
China

Are you referring to this screw?
pan-axis.jpg
2014-11-24
Use props
ralph
lvl.1

Netherlands

Yes correct, ive tried tightening that screw, but its not working..
2014-11-24
Use props
ralph
lvl.1

Netherlands

So.. no solution to this?
2014-11-26
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

Try both sides.If still not available,Could you take a video show this issue?
2014-11-26
Use props
ralph
lvl.1

Netherlands

Before i did both but it didnt work.. Now i have taken the screws and the brackets all out and put them back in. Now for some reason its working fine. I havent tested with heavier equipment yet but with my GH4 its working good now. So if anyone has this problem, take those screw out and refit them, make sure the brackets on the inside of the clamp can move, because that seemed to be the problem with mine. The brackets were not able to move for some reason, so they could not clamp themselves.

Thanks!
2014-11-27
Use props
mossi
New

Australia

I have this problem too with my EPIC and 11-16mm GL optics. The pan axis slips under load.
I will try your solution of removing all the screws and then putting it all back together
Fingers crossed.....
Cheers
paul
2014-11-29
Use props
ralph
lvl.1

Netherlands

So it started again, it seems like the inside blocks wich the clamps are clamping down are not touching the edges of the pan bar. So it just freely moves and slides back and forth.. while switching modes.
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules