exception log....
1803 8 2021-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10109446 ft
Italy

hello i bought a mavic air 2 for a week and when i attach it to dji assistant 2 under export log it gives me an exclamation point, and passing the mouse over it says exception log. It's normal?? sorry my english i use a translator :-)
Cattura.JPG
2021-4-9
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Italy

can no one check if a similar situation arises on his? graziel
2021-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Goldenfly. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. The exception logs mean that in a particular flight, the value of the acceleration is out of range and there's a chance of slight collision therefore, it was marked with an exclamation point. It could also mean that during the flight, there was a force impact or flight crash.
2021-4-9
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Italy

a week old ... never had a collision. Should I return it to Amazon where I bought it?
2021-4-9
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

I've see that as well.  Never a crash,  impact, or collision of any kind?  I never fly near objects, but I have flown in very high wind. Could wind gusts cause these similar accelerations?
2021-4-9
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Italy

Luckily I'm not the only one ... I made the return to amazon tomorrow the new one arrives
2021-4-9
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Italy

Fly_Hazr_Air Posted at 4-9 07:33
I've see that as well.  Never a crash,  impact, or collision of any kind?  I never fly near objects, but I have flown in very high wind. Could wind gusts cause these similar accelerations?

out of curiosity .... has it remained persistent or has it been removed?
2021-4-9
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

Goldenfly Posted at 4-9 07:52
out of curiosity .... has it remained persistent or has it been removed?

It only appeared on the very first flight?  It still shows up in the export log when using DJI Assistant 2, since I didn't know if there was a way to erase logs once exported?  I have viewed the flight with an online tool called "Airdata UAV- Flight Analysis"  Very cool (FREE) tool, it uses the flight log from the FLY App, and you can view events and data from the flights.  https://airdata.com/

Here is a shot of my Export log showing the "exception" on the first flight.  No collision of any kind, and not much in the data review besides a bunch of mode changes and experimenting with all the features from the first flight?  
2021-4-12
Use props
Goldenfly
Second Officer
Italy

Fly_Hazr_Air Posted at 4-12 06:19
It only appeared on the very first flight?  It still shows up in the export log when using DJI Assistant 2, since I didn't know if there was a way to erase logs once exported?  I have viewed the flight with an online tool called "Airdata UAV- Flight Analysis"  Very cool (FREE) tool, it uses the flight log from the FLY App, and you can view events and data from the flights.  https://airdata.com/

Here is a shot of my Export log showing the "exception" on the first flight.  No collision of any kind, and not much in the data review besides a bunch of mode changes and experimenting with all the features from the first flight?  [view_image]

Idem...thank you for reply
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules