DJI Mini 2 - Active Track and Waypoint
4442 4 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Switch639
Second Officer
Germany

Hello guys

I saw a new Drone is coming to town the Fimi Mini X8. This will have waypoints which is awesome and also some
tracking or follow etc...

What are the chances of DJI giving us this for the Mini 2? I would like to change if we arent gonna get this.

Thanks
2021-4-10
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Not to likely, but the fimi mini x8 will have less distance, and lower quality video based upon current models!
2021-4-11
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

According the specs, it will Be 8kms, remember that we wont fly them according as you need a specific battery time to came back, if that FIMI vídeo and shots qlty is so good and stabilized as dji, it can be a nice candidate for competition according as It includes Follow me and waypoints... Some one did test the vídeo/pic of this new drone? Maybe is time to Switch to the "dark Side" Once we see how dji is not going to add these features to our Mini2's
2021-4-11
Use props
Switch639
Second Officer
Germany

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 4-11 14:15
According the specs, it will Be 8kms, remember that we wont fly them according as you need a specific battery time to came back, if that FIMI vídeo and shots qlty is so good and stabilized as dji, it can be a nice candidate for competition according as It includes Follow me and waypoints... Some one did test the vídeo/pic of this new drone? Maybe is time to Switch to the "dark Side" Once we see how dji is not going to add these features to our Mini2's

yes I agree, these functions are great to have. not a must but I would like it. and I never have to fly 8km to get a video. for sure sales are gonna jump to fimi mini and not mini 2 as it lacks functionallity. I mean even only recently did they add what the mini 1 had all along. the ability to rotate while flying home. and also the home alarm is getting to my nerves
2021-4-11
Use props
ozoffi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

Not again praising a product just because of advertising claims before it is actually available and has been tested ...
It bothers me less that the Mini2 cannot do what was never promised, it bothers me much more that incorrect information is published and then not corrected - see:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D766%26typeid%3D766
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules