Software Problem
536 2 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viralsaber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141070 ft
United States

Is anyone haveing a problem with the Go 4 app not connecting to their drone, I have a Phantom 4 pro that I've been using for years and all of a sudden it's having a problem connecting to the app.  I know the drone is connecting to the controller because the green light is on and the drone works perfectly fine with Litchi.  However when I try to connect it to my android phone it's only successful every 5 or 6 times I try it, but then it fly's fine.  If I try connecting an iPad Air to it I can't get it to work at all which is very strange as apple products tend to work more reliably in my experience.  The iPad is brand new and I've tried several different cables as well as reinstalling the app.  The drone has the latest updates and the Go 4 app is the latest version, I'm completely at a loss I've never seen this behavior before.
2021-4-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There's no problem with the software.
It will be something in your tablet configuration or cable.

If I try connecting an iPad Air to it I can't get it to work at all  which is very strange as apple products tend to work more reliably in my  experience.

No matter how many times things like this are said, the app still works just as well on either operating system.
I use the non-apple system and have never had a glitch in years of flying.

2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Viralsaber. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We suggest that you restart your iPad and give it another try. Also, if you have a desktop/laptop, please connect your iPad and check if it can be recognized normally.
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules