link FPV COMBO to FPV (black) controller
1065 5 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave Hoyles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1201 ft
United Kingdom

I am trying to change from the controller that came with the "FPV COMBO" to a "DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER". I cannot get it to link with ether the FPV COMBO air-unit or the goggles. The new controller has been activated and I get the beeping sound on both parts but it just doesn't link... HELP.

2021-4-12
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI FPV Digital system controller is not compatible with the FPV drone. It can only be used with the DJI Air Unit or the Caddex Air Unit.

The goggles V2 is compatible with the Air Units and the Digital system controller when in DJI Digital FPV System mode.
2021-4-12
Use props
Dave Hoyles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1201 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, I did wonder!!  I got it with the intention of using it and the goggles on a EMAX baby-hawk HD.  I guess there's somewhere in the goggles menu system to change to System mode?
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dave Hoyles. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted.  The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is equipped with a high-definition and low latency image transmission module, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are specially designed for drone racing. It does not support the DJI Phantom, DJI Mavic, DJI Spark and other DJI Aircraft Series. Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dave Hoyles Posted at 4-12 11:53
Thanks, I did wonder!!  I got it with the intention of using it and the goggles on a EMAX baby-hawk HD.  I guess there's somewhere in the goggles menu system to change to System mode?

Hi!
You can use the new goggles and the old controller on air unit/caddx vista drones. The new controller doesn't work.
You have to switch the goggles to "DJI Air Unit". Menu/Settings/About/"switch to DJI FPV System" (or similar, I have the German version...)

For me it works with a GepRC Cinelog 25 HD.
Good luck. Some people have reported that they couldn't switch but I had no problems.
2021-4-12
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dave Hoyles Posted at 4-12 11:53
Thanks, I did wonder!!  I got it with the intention of using it and the goggles on a EMAX baby-hawk HD.  I guess there's somewhere in the goggles menu system to change to System mode?
You should be able to do that, you need to switch the goggles into DJI Digital FPV System, as long as the goggles have been activated, go to the about menu, scroll UP off the top, or scroll past ‘About’ and select ‘Switch to DJI Digital FPV System’ restart the goggles.

It will boot to the Digital FPV system, link the goggles to the Air Unit on the Baby Hawk then link the DJI V1 controller. You have to link the goggles first.
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules